EA Forums - Banner

Lemon Tree!!!

Prev1
Congrats on the tree :lol::lol: I just got a lousy $500 bucks in my mystery box today, it's been forever since I have had anything decent from that box.

Replies

• Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Congrats on the tree :lol::lol: I just got a lousy $500 bucks in my mystery box, it's been forever since I have had anything decent from that box.

Thanks! I've never gotten anything close to descent until today. It's been all non-premium stuff that I could buy with $ - the usual brown fences and parking lots. Good luck to everyone still needing the tree. I'm proof that it's possible :)
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got one after about a week.
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got one in my first mystery box and was happy about the boxes content until I read a lot about it here :evil: . Then I started getting the white fence, the parkinglot and so on, but I guess it's ok, I'm not buying them 8) 8) .
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    gottegris wrote:
    Got one in my first mystery box and was happy about the boxes content until I read a lot about it here :evil: . Then I started getting the white fence, the parkinglot and so on, but I guess it's ok, I'm not buying them 8) 8) .

White fence? I'd be happy to get that. I have had countless parking lots, trees and the odd block of three pieces of brown fencing. I did get the lemon tree though. Took me a few months to get it and by a country mile the best thing I have ever gotten from a mystery box.

Congrats to the op.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Congratz :D I got mine with last weeks mystery box it felt amazing !! this week i got a newspaper box :( LOL
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    gottegris wrote:

White fence? I'd be happy to get that. I have had countless parking lots, trees and the odd block of three pieces of brown fencing. I did get the lemon tree though. Took me a few months to get it and by a country mile the best thing I have ever gotten from a mystery box.

Congrats to the op.

Keys.... Love your Homer ghetto avatar!
    Is there anyone out there?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    This weeks mystery box: 3 large hedges... :?
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:

I actually got that twice in a row before getting a tree the day before yesterday (I think). :?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:

I actually got that twice in a row before getting a tree the day before yesterday (I think). :?

last weeks was like 4 fences.. already had 35 in storage..lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got white fences oooo the excitment lol :P :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I got white fences oooo the excitment lol :P :lol:

feelin all warm an fuzzy arent ya ? hehe
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I know the Lemon Tree gives u money now, but do the apple an orange trees give u anything?
  • BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    Finally got my lemon tree yesterday. Yeah!

Before that the best thing I had received was another mystery box that then gave the 6 donut premium bench with the jacket, which is the only premium item I've received from either the mystery box or Buddha Homer.
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    gchelf01 wrote:
    I know the Lemon Tree gives u money now, but do the apple an orange trees give u anything?

Those give you a small collection bonus.
    Finally got my lemon tree yesterday. Yeah!

Before that the best thing I had received was another mystery box that then gave the 6 donut premium bench with the jacket, which is the only premium item I've received from either the mystery box or Buddha Homer.

Congrats on the tree! I can't wait until the big thaw so I can enjoy it in all its glory :D
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    gah.. got burnt.. bought a mystery box trying my luck..$1000 for 6 donuts..bla...Wont be doing that again.. :cry:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    gah.. got burnt.. bought a mystery box trying my luck..$1000 for 6 donuts..bla...

Uh oh, that's the reason why I don't gamble with mystery boxes. They make me feel like kicking myself. LOL! Just once I bought a Homer Buddha and ended up with 3 hedges. I got so pissed I just sold them and swore off these things.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    gah.. got burnt.. bought a mystery box trying my luck..$1000 for 6 donuts..bla...

Uh oh, that's the reason why I don't gamble with mystery boxes. They make me feel like kicking myself. LOL! Just once I bought a Homer Buddha and ended up with 3 hedges. I got so pissed I just sold them and swore off these things.

I store them next to the parkinglots and fences
  • dondono69
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    Funny I was wathcing this thread a few day's ago thinking, "lucky ****" all I get is crap. Oh wait I got a bench. Don't stop there, the bench comes with a blue jacket.

But wouldn't you know it, today I got a lemon tree. a month after starting. It is so random you never know.

Why am I wasting time on here, I hear some houses that need to be cleaned out. :mrgreen:
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited January 2013
    dondono69 wrote:
    Funny I was wathcing this thread a few day's ago thinking, "lucky ****" all I get is crap. Oh wait I got a bench. Don't stop there, the bench comes with a blue jacket.

But wouldn't you know it, today I got a lemon tree. a month after starting. It is so random you never know.

Why am I wasting time on here, I hear some houses that need to be cleaned out. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    congrats to the op i was so excited when i got mine i made sure i synchronized 3 times to keep it there and checked every 15 mins to make sure it was still there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.