EA Forums - Banner

Steps to fix this forum

Prev1
So you prefer 10 "add me" topics ?

Replies

  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't mind any of this. My only problem is that for some reason I can' t post in the announcements section. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im not bothered by the majority of points you have raised apart from the old dead threads that re-suface from back in the stone ages!! lol

    Apart from that its a forum and people can post about whatever they want too really :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.

    I can see your point lol but without mod's nothing is going to change mate
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.

    I can see your point lol but without mod's nothing is going to change mate

    I thought you were a mod?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.

    I can see your point lol but without mod's nothing is going to change mate

    I thought you were a mod?

    WOW!! who told you that?? Dont be starting that kinda rumour ;) lol

    If i was we wouldnt be having all these Add me threads popping up all the time!! There would be a sticky one ;) Plus old threads would be gone too :P
    ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I love when new people come here and try to tell us how to post.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.

    I can see your problem with some off those topics, i even take part in some of them.
    They don,t bother me, because in most of those topics users stay polite.
    I think is It to know who is behind a username, where people live, what is their jobs and hobbies next to TSTO.
    So maybe we have a different opinion but "live and let live" ?
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Arnout, no I just can't stand these threads like dating, rawmels joke threads (ugh) and making one add me threads.

    I can see your point lol but without mod's nothing is going to change mate

    I thought you were a mod?

    WOW!! who told you that?? Dont be starting that kinda rumour ;) lol

    If i was we wouldnt be having all these Add me threads popping up all the time!! There would be a sticky one ;) Plus old threads would be gone too :P
    ;)

    Just don't delete my dating thread, that thing took off like wild fire :mrgreen:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    I don't mind any of this. My only problem is that for some reason I can' t post in the announcements section. :?

    Yeah same i just brushed it off but if like to know why i cant post in there either ?
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    I don't mind any of this. My only problem is that for some reason I can' t post in the announcements section. :?

    Yeah same i just brushed it off but if like to know why i cant post in there either ?

    It is odd. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    WOW!! who told you that?? Dont be starting that kinda rumour ;) lol

    If i was we wouldnt be having all these Add me threads popping up all the time!! There would be a sticky one ;) Plus old threads would be gone too :P
    ;)

    Just don't delete my dating thread, that thing took off like wild fire :mrgreen:

    That thread is doing well so no reason to delete that one buddy :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Zuz, funny how veteran posters think a new poster can't voice his opinion.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JAMVAN5150 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    WOW!! who told you that?? Dont be starting that kinda rumour ;) lol

    If i was we wouldnt be having all these Add me threads popping up all the time!! There would be a sticky one ;) Plus old threads would be gone too :P
    ;)

    Just don't delete my dating thread, that thing took off like wild fire :mrgreen:

    That thread is doing well so no reason to delete that one buddy :)

    That one has to stay, i'm looking for a great woman who also likes the game.
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Arnout, if you are doing that please go on match.com :mrgreen:
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I love when new people come here and try to tell us how to post.

    +1!

    I only agree with the 4th point of the OP
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Voice your opinion, but don't act like you are the new sheriff in town.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Arnout, if you are doing that please go on match.com :mrgreen:

    The wormen there are scary and more important, they don't Play the game 8)
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Zuz, I clearly state that I'm trying to see what everyone thinks about this, not telling people what to do.
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    Arnout good point, yet again in school they just showed us a life scaring video about Internet safety and Internet bullying, a police officer came in at one point and told us a story That was life scaring :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.