EA Forums - Banner

Anyone have an update on the raw files?

Bukkake implementation

Replies

• stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was thinking this myself a few days ago and decided to just download iFunbox myself and have a look. It was my first time doing it so I could have easily missed something but I did search thoroughly. The last update folder is still "Smithers" and everything in that folder is in the game. Hal Roach apartments and Kamp Krusty decorations are still there (no sign of an actual Kamp Krusty building). I also saw 'unwhackablesnake' come up a good bit which could be a hint that a whacking day update is still on the cards. I also saw 'fortsensible' on the files which, after Googling it, is apparently a whacking day reference as well, but it only came up once in the files, whereas 'unwhackablesnake' came up a number of times. other than that nothing new yet, I'll look again at the beginning of Feb, maybe they'll have put something in then.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was thinking this myself a few days ago and decided to just download iFunbox myself and have a look. It was my first time doing it so I could have easily missed something but I did search thoroughly. The last update folder is still "Smithers" and everything in that folder is in the game. Hal Roach apartments and Kamp Krusty decorations are still there (no sign of an actual Kamp Krusty building). I also saw 'unwhackablesnake' come up a good bit which could be a hint that a whacking day update is still on the cards. I also saw 'fortsensible' on the files which, after Googling it, is apparently a whacking day reference as well, but it only came up once in the files, whereas 'unwhackablesnake' came up a number of times. other than that nothing new yet, I'll look again at the beginning of Feb, maybe they'll have put something in then.

Oh goody. New update. How exciting. :D:D (I'm not being sarcastic here, genuinely excited.) Please share the secrets of the folders with us.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.