EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is out!!!

Replies

• wadebear wrote: »
    Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?

I don't think it does. It looks very similar to the Nightmare Pile and the Moonbounce where you release the characters a different way.

• I'm gonna pass on this one. It is tempting but saving my donuts for Act three stuff.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Even though I can see thr appeal of it, its gonna be a pass for me. The last thing I need is more skins I'll never use. Bring on Booberella, I can never pass on a character, let alone a limited time one that I've wanted for as long as her
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Even though I can see thr appeal of it, its gonna be a pass for me. The last thing I need is more skins I'll never use. Bring on Booberella, I can never pass on a character, let alone a limited time one that I've wanted for as long as her

I agree. Save for Booberella!
  • I save donuts for events only. I bought The Zombie sandwich and I still have enough for act 3 stuff.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    How does it work? Do you tap on the Sandwich and task the characters or is it added to the characters' task lists? Most importantly: does it get called from the Job Manager?
    The first one you said. The jobs don't show in the task list therefore they can't be tasked from the UO.
    Even though I can see thr appeal of it, its gonna be a pass for me. The last thing I need is more skins I'll never use.
    Why can't you use them? If you do 1h tasks then just assign these from the sammich first and the rest via the UO. Have some fun.

Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Love it! The zombies look great! <3

:)
  • Im getting this, so excited!! Even vetoed vamp burns. Can't wait, it'll be my go to one hour task for all of em after the event. Course trick/treaters will only be doing that on a timer till I get to the shipwreck! :D:D:p

Loving this event!!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Cool animations that i enjoyed back in the first THOH but 100 donuts is way too much for me, will pass and save for something else.
  • I would've bought it if the tasks were 4 hours. I bought count burns instead
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • 4 hours would be nice, especially considering this event, but I have another 4h premium building, so I like that this is 1h.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • bluntcard
    3902 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I like that they "herd" around and near the dumpster, as zombies often run in packs. So, you can place it in your spooky area and have trick or treating kids and lots of zombies. This is probably in my top five favorite things ever released in this game.

Someone mentioned a ghost version of this, I think that would be fantastic. I'd love to see them add this feature to the nightmare bed, too. Edit: Not add ghosts to the nightmare bed, but allow all children to trick or treat at once.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Definitely a mad cool item. Makes me wanna log on every hour to collectand start them again. Wish it was 4 or 8 hours
  • I'm on the fence. I'm out of doughnuts and will have to buy some to get this. I still think we are getting a wearwolf in act 3 that I will want to buy for sure.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    I'm on the fence. I'm out of doughnuts and will have to buy some to get this. I still think we are getting a wearwolf in act 3 that I will want to buy for sure.

werewolf flanders is a prize lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Chris60119
    988 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    I'm on the fence. I'm out of doughnuts and will have to buy some to get this. I still think we are getting a wearwolf in act 3 that I will want to buy for sure.

werewolf flanders is a prize lol

Ok, I haven't seen the prizes for act 3 yet.

With a little help from google. I found images of all the prizes for act 3. I'm going to pop on the Zombie Sandwich! Should be a cool edition to my town.
    Post edited by Chris60119 on
  • I actually prefer that the zombies roam around the same area. It lets me look at all of them instead of having to search for them.
  • about how far away do they roam from the dumpster? Can someone post a picture of all there Zombies?
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I actually prefer that the zombies roam around the same area. It lets me look at all of them instead of having to search for them.

This makes me think they could do something similar with an angry mob with flaming torches. I hope so.
  • They mostly fit in the same frame, but mine don't move very much.