EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is out!!!

124Next

Replies

• I was wondering if it was a preview like that Mech Robot with Bart, but this is his own town.
  • I was going to wait, but couldn't stop myself from buying it today. I love it! I wasn't around for the zombie THOH event and I'm really impressed.
  • I'm still on the fence about this one...100 donuts seems like a steep price. Should I get it or not? :/
  • Shame they just stick close to the Dumpster.
  • Echo0006 wrote: »
    I'm still on the fence about this one...100 donuts seems like a steep price. Should I get it or not? :/

Totally depends what makes you like the game. Do you prefer buildings that you can design with? Do you enjoy watching animal of characters walking around? Etc.

I got it and it's kinda cute but I don't think it's a Must Have. I usually have all available characters on a 4-hour premium task (it's easy since 85%+ are at the same building and I still need cash for land, etc). Putting 20+ characters on this Zombie thing lets me see some ghoul-ish animation, but I'm not going to log on hourly to reset their tasks, so I end up losing money by using it.

• Ugh, gonna wait and see. I think its a great item....but for 100 donuts. Hard to pull the trigger. I'm kinda upset that thr new halloween items are over priced and under utilised (in my opinion)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I wasn't really excited about it at first, but I love it. If you use 1 hour tasks, I would highly recommend it. I enjoy all the zombies wandering around. Right now my favorites are Flanders and Willie.
  • 4 hour tasks instant buy, 1 hour tasks guess ill pass
  • i'm 100% donut hording freemium player. worth it just for the premium payouts. a multiplier would been nice but i'll live
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • 4 hour tasks instant buy, 1 hour tasks guess ill pass

Yeah, that's how I feel. I only use donuts for new characters or skins, so normally I'd be all over this.

But since the skins only work for 1-hour tasks... I'll pass. I don't use a ton of 1-hour tasks, so it's 100 donuts for something that won't do me much good...
  • Are we sure this isn't going to end up like the Halloween Pile, where during the event we could task all the kids, so we'd be able to see a Springfield full of Trick-or-Treaters, but after the event ended, we could only send one at a time? I remember how disappointed to learn, too late, that it would end up blah. :(
  • In the end, I decided not to get it. Cool as it will be, the reality is I will use it once or twice, then stop using it, since I lazily send characters who aren't on quest line or extra jobs, on 8 or 12 hour from the job manager. The skateboard half pipe I bought secured it for me. I love it, love the animation. But I never send Bart on it.
  • Yeah, it is cool and not worth it if you want to save.
  • Remembering to send them is hard. Storing it doesn't free anyone, especially Homer. Thankfully just 1h.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • All the complaints. As always. It's awesome the way it is. Don't get it if it isn't absolutely exactly the way you want it to be.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    All the complaints. As always. It's awesome the way it is. Don't get it if it isn't absolutely exactly the way you want it to be.

As is the case with anything, half the people will like it, half won't, and the other half are bad at math. ;)
  • I love it and will definitely get it, but @LPNintendoITA is there a chance it will turn into a nightmare pile where after event only one at a time? Any way of knowing or finding out?
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • it won't don't worry NP was already that way when it was released
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Cool thanks for the info :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Now I hope they change the nightmare pile, to have tasks for all the children that can wear costumes.