EA Forums - Banner

An idea about the graffitti.

While an interesting concept. I think it would detract from the game's semi sticking to the whole "Springfield rebuild" premise and inject a little too much reality..

Replies

• st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like it if we were able to tag any building that doesn't generate it's own money. We should be able to tag Burn's manor too.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I love it so then we could see who was actually visiting our town and contributing as a neighbor. And Albert, was just in your neighborhood...always a pleasure to visit.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    I'd like it if we were able to tag any building that doesn't generate it's own money. We should be able to tag Burn's manor too.

Burns' manor does generate money though. :?
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I love it so then we could see who was actually visiting our town and contributing as a neighbor. And Albert, was just in your neighborhood...always a pleasure to visit.

This would be the only reason I personally would want this,, I had kind of thought about like a little balloon or something with the members avatar over the buildings instead of the hands..
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:

Yeah I know, but he's such an ***hole to everyone. Perhaps they could create a new job for Bart that involves him throwing rocks at Burn's manor like he did in the episode when Mr. Burns was looking for a heir to his fortune.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I like the idea :) Whether it would work as some peoples names are longer than others but defo like the idea mate :D

As MD said least you know who was visiting your town :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Where did those notifications go that told you when someone visited? I miss them!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Where did those notifications go that told you when someone visited? I miss them!

They've been gone for a very long time for me :(

Think he was when everyone started getting loads of friends! They probably couldnt keep up with the demand lol
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I've always been a fan of anything that lets you see who visited your SF. I really hope that we do get something like this in the future.
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

I like your city, I always visit my friends.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:

I forget the amount but it earns money every 48 hours
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    st33lcas3 wrote:

I forget the amount but it earns money every 48 hours

Isnt it $500? i cant be arsed to load the game and check as the iPad is not in reaching distance :lol::lol::lol:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Isnt it $500? i cant be arsed to load the game and check as the iPad is not in reaching distance :lol::lol::lol:

$520. Man, I really am enabling laziness today. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

$520. Man, I really am enabling laziness today. :?

Thank you for looking :) as i say the iPad is too far i would have to get up and take at least 4steps across my front room to get to it lol Or it could just be on the table infront of me which again is a reach too far lol
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Eh same right now for me. I was enjoying a huge burrito and the jalape?os have my mouth on fire and eyes watering but I'm too lazy to walk to the kitchen for a beer
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    I like the idea of a personal tag and even more you know who visits your town its a neat idea :)
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    When they released the Post Office, I had high hopes we would be able to leave messages that way when we visited someone. It should not be so difficult. Just a tap on the Post Office, and when you tap on yours, the names of your visitors would pop up. Let's hope they come up with something like that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    When they released the Post Office, I had high hopes we would be able to leave messages that way when we visited someone. It should not be so difficult. Just a tap on the Post Office, and when you tap on yours, the names of your visitors would pop up. Let's hope they come up with something like that.

Is strange why the post office isnt used for more than just smithers, as you say Peter to know who visited would be a great idea, and possible leave messages for each other although there are always people out there that would abuse the system :( But the idea is sound :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.