EA Forums - Banner

Old Jewish Man

Hey everybody! Does anyone know what starts off the Old Jewish Man's storyline? I got him months ago but he never had any quests and still only has 2 jobs available, a 2 hour jib and a 24 hour job. I'm not sure what I need to do to kick off his quests. Thanks :)

Replies

• You have to be the right level too and to have completed the previous quests from the previous levels.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I'm at level 108 and don't have any non-Halloween quests to complete.
  • Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • It took forever in my premium tiwn fir it to start and I just got him a couple days ago in my second town. Im not sure what set it off though, just that it took a really long time
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The quest never started. I bought him, but no quests for him ever showed up. I've had him for months.
  • It says Homer should be free in order to even get the building. Trying having everyone free then syncing by going to Krustyland and returning. If that doesn't help you can try a complete reinstall (if you have an EA account for your game). If not that, then try contacting EA because I don't know.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    It says Homer should be free in order to even get the building. Trying having everyone free then syncing by going to Krustyland and returning. If that doesn't help you can try a complete reinstall (if you have an EA account for your game). If not that, then try contacting EA because I don't know.

Thanks for the advice simp7fan! I appreciate it :)
  • i think his questline only triggers if you are jewish, or have your device made kosher by a rabbi
  • Have you built the Danger Pool and the Woosterfield Hotel? Check the walkthroughs for the levels right before Old Jewish Man to see if you need to build something for a previous level.
  • Err, yeah, that. Ellie knows. That's what I was trying to say....but not as specific. :)

Some of the level character buildings were available without having to complete previous levels. That sounds okay until OP's problem occurs. Basically it's a requirements glitch.