EA Forums - Banner

10 donuts for a tree. Sweet trade.

That happen to me the last mystery box. I optain 10 white fence, crash and then 1 mailbox. Almost the white fence give % in task.

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Next time this happens, you get a great mystery box, immediately tap to go to the other neighborhoods then go back to your town so you force a synchronization
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I've heard this happen to a number of people. It's ridiculous.
  • Fedwa44
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    Bump. So it happened again. Received mystery box w 10 donuts. Game crashed immediately after collecting. Open game again to find a mystery box containing 250$. So weak. Out of the past 5 mystery boxes I have received $250 (4x) and 10 white picket fences.

Odd that the game immediately has crashed the only 2 times I found donuts in them, yet the game has never crashed when collecting numerous mystery boxes containing small cash, trees, newspaper stands, or other generally useless items.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • emonster84
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I have had the same thing happen for the last two mystery boxes. I had 10 donuts twice and it crashed both times. Ended up with newspaper stands both times. So now I wait for the game to crash once before I collect my weekly mystery box and I get to keep what I get the first time. I have not gotten donuts again though.
  • Fedwa44
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    emonster84 wrote:
    I have had the same thing happen for the last two mystery boxes. I had 10 donuts twice and it crashed both times. Ended up with newspaper stands both times. So now I wait for the game to crash once before I collect my weekly mystery box and I get to keep what I get the first time. I have not gotten donuts again though.

Like I added in my previous post, it is strange that out of the 20+ mystery boxes I have opened for the weekly play bonus that the only time (twice) my game has crashed and prompted a new box was when I had received a box with 10 donuts. Not once has the game crashed when receiving $250, trees, garbage cans, etc... and prompted a new box when it may actually be beneficial.

The other odd thing to me is that the weekly bonus is set up to be a progressional bonus which rewards consistent gameplay, however the majority of my mystery boxes have contained items equal to the 2nd day of the 5 day bonus scheme.
  • emonster84
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree. It really sucks to miss out on free donuts and prizes worth more than a cheap tree or otherwise.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited March 2013
    Fedwa44 wrote:
    Logged in earlier and got my weekly mystery box which contained 10 donuts (sweet), but the game was buggy and crashed like 30 seconds later. When I restarted the 10 donuts were gone and a new mystery box appeared containing......... a tree. Awesome.

I hate myself for caring enough to even post this but had to rant. Sucks because donuts seem impossible to collect, as I started playing towards the tail end of the Xmas holiday coin rush and I am not willing to spend real $ on them. I already screwed up by accidentally selling some of the donuts you get at the beginning and squandering some others by accidentally rushing tasks and not being able to cancel in time.

Just be glad you didn't get the Lemon tree show up and get something else cause I think that would get someone **** the most to get the hardest and rarest item in the game to just lose it in a second
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    Since they refuse to address this mechanic, people have figured out how to use it to their own benefit. You can find out how on google.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    HAHAYOUR LOSS, next time as mdfriend said sync your game, or use this to your advantage if you get something suckish
  • Fedwa44
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    HAHAYOUR LOSS, next time as mdfriend said sync your game, or use this to your advantage if you get something suckish

I wish I had a chance to try and sync up. Game crashed before I could do anything. Will have to search how to leverage to my benefit as mjr1124 suggested.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.