EA Forums - Banner

Decorations fixed position issue

Problem: I recently encountered a small issue - that is, two of my decorations were in a fixed position. After a long process of trying to tap the decorations and given the * tap detection it came to my realization that this is no regular encounter - in fact it was my first.

Solution: If your attempts failed, try pressing the eye over the tree icon to the left of the bottom screen. Worked for me :)

GOODNIGHT YALL

Can you elaborate?

Replies

• Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Problem: I recently encountered a small issue - that is, two of my decorations were in a fixed position. After a long process of trying to tap the decorations and given the * tap detection it came to my realization that this is no regular encounter - in fact it was my first.

Solution: If your attempts failed, try pressing the eye over the tree icon to the left of the bottom screen. Worked for me :)

GOODNIGHT YALL

Can you elaborate?

Sorry thought that was enough to get the message across but I tried to reposition two trees but surprisingly they didn't move at all. After going through the annoying process of EA's crappy tap detection I decided to completely close the app. That didn't work - next I then the clicked on the eye over the tree icon to the left of the bottom screen that creates a shadow on all decorations and that seemed to fix the problemooo
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hmm interesting. Sounds like a new glitch
  • bravopilot
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I had a similar problem with the Lisa snow sculpture
    It was stuck in the same spot for several days and then it was ok I just tried to move it every time I came in to TSTO
  • justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hmm. Is right the new left?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    justus531 wrote:

You noticed that too i see lol

If it is its going to get very confusing lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    justus531 wrote:

Sorry typo ....but the description should have been clear enough to know what I was talking about ;) oops
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!