39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Here's mine.....nothing special. My town needs a major over haul :(

b896cd41b3fe5783816d89b4077ae6e5.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I placed It together with the plant and the collidor.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:
    I placed It together with the plant and the collidor.

My collidor and plant is just slightly to the right of the post office just outta shot :) new I shoulda zoomed out more to show it lol ;)
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited March 2013
    Bumping this (rather than starting a new thread) because I'm looking for some ideas...
  • canonmills
    111 posts
    edited March 2013
    dNndJbn.jpg

Here's mine, if someone kind could repost.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    Cool old thread of mine got bumped! +1 for me

I have it near the power plant. Never could find a good place for it.

His lab has never been on the show. I mean its been on the show but always inside. Kills me!!
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited March 2013
    canonmills wrote:
    dNndJbn.jpg

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    canonmills wrote:

dNndJbn.jpg

Reposted so pic could scroll :P wohahaha lol
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    My science area
    QdXDPme.jpg
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I had his lab on a semi secluded pier with an unlimited supply of Mr Burns hidden nuclear waste dumpsite behind him.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Actually, I had a question about that exact building as I am working on redesigning my town... I guess you are the perfect guy to ask! I have read somewhere that Frink's lab is treated in the show like a house in a residential neighborhood and not necessarily a commercial zone. Is that true? If that is the case, I may have to move it to the burbs and treat it like another house.

This is exactly what I did. The building has its own picket fence and a mail box, so I kinda made sense when I did it. Here you go.

image_zpsd8546767.jpg

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Actually, I had a question about that exact building as I am working on redesigning my town... I guess you are the perfect guy to ask! I have read somewhere that Frink's lab is treated in the show like a house in a residential neighborhood and not necessarily a commercial zone. Is that true? If that is the case, I may have to move it to the burbs and treat it like another house.

This is exactly what I did. The building has its own picket fence and a mail box, so I kinda made sense when I did it. Here you go.

image_zpsd8546767.jpg

I really like this. It's simple, BUT exactly what I think Frinks House would look like.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited March 2013
    here mine nothing too crazy though i share it i had a few people tell me they liked it what do you guys think?

2gtzvyo.png
    here nuclear plant working with frinks trying to solve this trash chemical toxin situation
    and anytime he needs to look in his observatory and he need a bigger one he goes outside and takes a peep in the biggier one =)
    2mplurl.png
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    It makes me wish I had more room to do a better job on mine. I have no room left. I'm probably going to have to redo my prison area. Its taking up alot of room right now.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    philieb wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

image_zpsd8546767.jpg

Is he doing experiments on the neighborhood people?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    here nuclear plant working with frinks trying to solve this trash chemical toxin situation
    and anytime he needs to look in his observatory and he need a bigger one he goes outside and takes a peep in the biggier one =)
    2mplurl.png

I like this pic :D Looks wicked :D
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited March 2013
    Here's mine.

86705BD0-2A7A-4060-BF96-58D03F0E727F-679-0000019AB83B6BA0_zps78c5a523.jpg

Simple but the science is strong. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    Hey that looks very similar to mine :P :twisted:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2013
    Deep in a dark green forest lives a mad scientist...Well that suits me just fine
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    2mplurl.png

I like this pic :D Looks wicked :D

thank-you2.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!