EA Forums - Banner

Can I save all of my Halloween quest lines until after the event is over?

I have about 5 that I'm saving right now because I'm trying to get as many bonuts as I can.

Replies

• I bought Suzanne the Wirch during first act and still haven't completed the first part of her quest line because I have her permanently generating event currency and Bart (who is also part of her quest) generating those hard-to-earn Obals. I will complete her quest line when the event is over as it looks like it may take me until the final day to get the shipwreck....
  • Someone correct me if I am wrong but, i believe that the THOH quest lines also give event currency as you finish each task for whichever character is tasked to do so too. So I'd at least be doing a couple at a time at the same time as specifically tasking for event currency tasks.
  • You can put off character quest lines for later, after the event. They will still be waiting patiently for you. But as ASoldiersEyes said, if you do them now, they will give you event currency. So you may want to get them done when you can squeeze them in. Your call.
  • I have characters that are available outside THOH waiting in the wings (ie. CCL) because they have no bearing on event currency. However the ones you get within the event (ie. Death) will earn you event currency.
  • Both Death and Space Marshmellow?

Good to know.
  • I didn't see any one else say it so I will add: Look for the ORANGE ! W2jlG0M.pngicon on the task bar, those are the ones you can't put off and have a limited time window to complete.
  • I didn't see any one else say it so I will add: Look for the ORANGE ! W2jlG0M.pngicon on the task bar, those are the ones you can't put off and have a limited time window to complete.
    Great, thanks!
  • baksinengl89
    856 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I have characters that are available outside THOH waiting in the wings (ie. CCL) because they have no bearing on event currency. However the ones you get within the event (ie. Death) will earn you event currency.

Are you sure about that?

Cuz I don't remember the Space Marshmellow paying out event currency just regular cash.

Also I have Death, and the first part of his questline payouts regular cash when I clicked on him not event currency.
  • I checked and I think that both the Space Marshmellow and Death pay out cash in their quest lines.