EA Forums - Banner

The old swicher roonie

Devil ned is now premium as he should be
But
Santa Homer is no longer paying premium

Did i miss the memo?

Replies

• I'm not sure, but if you are one of the few lucky peoples who have Santa Homer that can fly the reindeer and sleigh through the sky? ...don't think I'd be complaining too much, because we all want it.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Santa Homer skin was available for three Christmas events in a row (2012-2014), so I think lots of people have it. I haven't noticed the payout, because it isn't one that I use much.
  • Forgive me, I guess I started the game late.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Yes, not to be confused with Santa Ned which was free. I had been using cool Homer recently but did check Santa Homer and surprised to see it was reduced. I got it with the village so dont what other offers were made since then
  • Your using him already? lol I don't use the Holiday skins until the right time. So I wouldn't notice payouts being less or higher than usual. But that would be pretty weird they would lower it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • My Santa Homer never paid premium. Always felt ripped off by it. Only use it on Christmas Eve though, so no big whoop.
  • My Santa Homer never paid premium. Always felt ripped off by it. Only use it on Christmas Eve though, so no big whoop.

Same here. Except I just don't use it at all anymore.
  • I'd love to use him, but Homer seems to be the main character used in every event including Christmas so he becomes unavailable for that particular skin.
  • I passed on him for years, but finally bought him last year and he never paid premium. I use cool homer or Aztec/maize Homer for premium payout
  • Swicher Roonie? Like it's named after a man. Lol. I believe you mean 'ole switch-a-roo.
  • Actually Santa homer did pay premium considering the large amount of donuts paid for Santa village. i did do a search before posting to confirm premium had been paid.
  • yes he's freemium
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord