EA Forums - Banner

Booberella,,Nightmare Willy, Gravedigger Willy in the store.

Replies

• petehd14 wrote: »
    I finally have Boobs.

I feel you!

Ba-bump-bump!

Nice bumps!
  • I was very happy to get her. Thank you EA. YAY!!!!!!!!
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    adruralo52 wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »
    I finally have Boobs.
    Best quote of the year.
    Here's my attempt:

I came for Boobs.

Next week that will read like this:

"I **** for ****."
    In that collection, I have just one character left Tatum. Maybe he will be on black Friday sale then I can complete it.
    I might as well go for my second controversial statements (both of them meant humorously). Ahem:

That's racist. Why would Tatum only go on sale on "black" Friday?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Finally got her!

In that collection, I have just one character left Tatum. Maybe he will be on black Friday sale then I can complete it.

Me too! Keeping every digit crossed.
  • in the store: Snarling Zombie, Booberella, Nightmare Willie, Cemetery Plot with Gravedigger Billy, and Crazy Zombie
    leaving items: THOH Flashback Bundle #3 (Bad Dream House, The Raven and Springfield Cemetery), the separate bundle's items and House on Scary Hill

I don't see the snarling Zombie. Where is it shown? (Under ****, decorations, characters?) Thanks!
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Perhaps you missed the snarling Zombie because it's going for regular cash.
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @petehd14 (hi neighbor!) I just don't see it. Who wouldn't want a snarling zombie? :) I've looked under decorations, thoh, characters, etc.

• meredythl wrote: »
    I don't see the snarling Zombie. Where is it shown? (Under ****, decorations, characters?) Thanks!

Have you checked the Treehouse of Horror XXVII section of the store?
  • @StarrVia Yes I have. For some reason my Treehouse acronym typing turns into **** :p

• I got Booberella, or Pechuguella as they named her in Spanish.
  • billy have good animation tasks?
  • Finally got Boobarella, too. As a huge Elvira fan, who was my first insomniac tv friend, I'm so happy to have her in my town finally. I only have Tatum left as well.
  • I also can't find the snarling zombie
    Inflammable means flammable? Ugh, what a country!
  • If it's not in the store and you've been playing for a year or two maybe you picked it up during a previous THOH. Check your Zombies character collection
  • Finally got Boobarella, too. As a huge Elvira fan, who was my first insomniac tv friend, I'm so happy to have her in my town finally. I only have Tatum left as well.

Elvira was just a rip off of Vampira who in turn was based on Morticia. Morticia is always hands down the winner.
  • I vote Gravedigger > Nightmare
  • I got Boobarella, now I have around 250 donuts left. I hope I don't regret the purchase when Black Friday comes around.
  • The snarling zombie is the zombie dog with the cone on its neck. It's an old one, so you might already have it.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    I finally have Boobs.

Best quote ever
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I like how there was an npc who went for cash. They should do that more often. I remember during certain event, couldnt tell you which one although it was a certain time last year, where the lincoln memorial and the liberty bell came out and they were for 100,000 and 50,000 respectively. They do not put things in the game like those things much anymore (although i think they recently came out for independence day). I also remember buying the stonecutter daycare center during the maggie event.