EA Forums - Banner

Nothing to Tap

meinaz
5440 posts Member
I was wondering if anybody else has seen this. I went into a neighbors town making my daily rounds. It showed that I had 3/3 actions left. Some building were already tapped but there were no cameras available. Buildings that I know can be tapped were empty. I ended up going to Krustyland and could tap things there. I am hoping it was a one time glitch.

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    i haven't had that problem but have one neighbor going to KL every visit. wonder if she is having that glitch also. been finding your taps in my town. i did have one neighbor that i visited several times and look later and it hadn't registered my taps but that seems to have worked itself out
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Sometimes I have neighbours who haven't checked in a day or so and there whole town is FILLED with cameras.

Just to note, some buildings can't be tapped like the Brown House or the White House so that may be why you can't tap some buildings! :grimace:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Echo0006 wrote: »
    Sometimes I have neighbours who haven't checked in a day or so and there whole town is FILLED with cameras.

Just to note, some buildings can't be tapped like the Brown House or the White House so that may be why you can't tap some buildings! :grimace:

I know there are buildings that cannot be tapped but there are building in this town that aren't available that I can tap in other towns. It may just be me. Hopefully it was a one time glitch.

@fastshadow2 I have never had the issue in your town.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Nevermind
    Post edited by meinaz on
  • Someone is looking to get themselves banned. Same post in a long list of threads.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    LPLeach wrote: »
    Someone is looking to get themselves banned. Same post in a long list of threads.

You are right. :lol:
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Someone is looking to get themselves banned. Same post in a long list of threads.

I would appreciate Meinaz if you could remove the offending picture embedded into you post please.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    adruralo52 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

I would appreciate Meinaz if you could remove the offending picture embedded into you post please.

I am sorry. I am at work and whatever the picture was it was blocked. Thanks you putting this, so I could remove it.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I've had this happen before. For me it was because I entered the town with zero seconds left on the timer. It still shows the 3/3 actions but you can't tap anything. I seemed to be quicker that day on my taps and managed to find the special 0s spot that doesn't work.
  • its because the player had his town already visited before the event and never returned back to clear the visits.
  • papko85 wrote: »
    its because the player had his town already visited before the event and never returned back to clear the visits.

No, I've seen this effect as well. There are buildings that should either have a camera or focus point on them that have neither.

It seems to mostly be the Heights buildings that you can't normally tap when visiting, but I've noted other buildings as well.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    It was fine yesterday when I went through the same town. Hopefully it won't happen again.
  • There is always about 5 or 6 people I can't tap in their town....I'm sort of getting tired of it. People want me to visit them but then this happens. Well I can visit but I can't tap so then what???? And I usually like doing it in the morning so I get it out of the way for the day....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

• meinaz wrote: »
    It was fine yesterday when I went through the same town. Hopefully it won't happen again.
    hope it worked itself out for you, my neighbor tapped KL a few minutes ago. Guess it hasn't worked itself out for her yet

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    hope it worked itself out for you, my neighbor tapped KL a few minutes ago. Guess it hasn't worked itself out for her yet

I have a neighbor that always taps in KL as well. I know some people have difficulty with friends visits and it is easier to get to KL, so I just assumed that was the reason. I visit KL at least once a day so it really isn't a big deal.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    she hadn't KL daily until event started. I do KL visit twice a day so it doesn't bother me either. Its probably more of a hassle for her though as my KL bus isn't close to this event, showes shes also a good neighbor because shes willing to go through that to tap daily :)