EA Forums - Banner

Any Idea why I'm missing items from my inventory?

2Next

Replies

• I wouldn't mind if a few select items went missing from mine (thinking of that weird Halloween pumpkin blimp thing that was a prize last year - or was it the year before?)

You mean the U.F.P.?
    latest?cb=20151019011358
    That was from last year.
    Check your inventory under "U.F.P." In decorations of the entire inventory.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • I wouldn't mind if a few select items went missing from mine (thinking of that weird Halloween pumpkin blimp thing that was a prize last year - or was it the year before?)

You mean the U.F.P.?
    latest?cb=20151019011358
    That was from last year.
    Check your inventory under "U.F.P." In decorations of the entire inventory.

I know where it is...just wish it wasn't. ;)
  • Sometimes items aren't put into specific categories so you may have to go through your whole inventory.
  • A few months ago I mistakenly stored my Toy Workshop in one of my games then couldn't find it. I contacted EA twice, each time the rep said he had put it in my storage and could see it there, but I can't find it in any category. I finally gave up

I had that problem because it wasn't put into a category. Try going through your whole inventory.
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    Yea things get mad when they are "lost" and you don't care. They come back like "****!! You didn't miss me?!!"
    Works for keys and wallets too, but not socks. No clue what happens there. :D

For the life of me I have never been able to understand what happens to the missing socks either.

Sock Knomes