EA Forums - Banner

No sir I won't miss that

THE DAMN SNOW!

Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    I definitely wont miss the flowers and tree's, I can barely recall there color, I like the white but it consumes everything.

And as for something I will miss its the change of color it gives on the gazebo, I thought it was fully white until i saw picture of it before the snow hit, its just gonna be a bit hard getting use to it
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Won't miss the snow, what the snow has done to the place, basically I hate the snow and would rather only 15 minutes of play time a week without the snow than a non crashing game that works fine without out wifi, With the snow
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I definitely wont miss the flowers and tree's, I can barely recall there color, I like the white but it consumes everything.

And as for something I will miss its the change of color it gives on the gazebo, I thought it was fully white until i saw picture of it before the snow hit, its just gonna be a bit hard getting use to it

I have a feeling the snow is a reason why a bunch of my neighbors are letting their towns go for so long with large fields of snow. They're waiting for the snow to go so they can work with the color. I know when the color comes back I have a patch of trees that I might have to rework because while they look good as they are now when they bloom they might not go well together.

I will be happy to see Blinky back in my river though.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I also wouldn't miss the supposed crashing caused by the snow
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    THE DAMN SNOW!
    . Cant quote this enough. I cant play the game anymore cause of the snow I wont decorate until its removed and now all I have to do is collect and Im above 1mil.
  • mattmcguire3
    50 posts
    edited January 2013
    I want the foliage back to caver all the little gaps in fences and the concrete/grass transitions. Although I do like the textured white over the plain green.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Okay we get it someone really hates the snow. I think mentioning it once in 18 point was more than enough.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    And then I thought about the Kang UFO glitch. I realized that when the snow leaves us I won't miss that UFO at all. I won't miss the noise and the animation. I won't miss seeing two Kangs in someone's town. No sir I won't miss that. There's nothing wrong with Kang, he's a neat alien, but the sound of his UFO tends to annoy me some.

OMG, it felt like halloween all over again. Except that this time around, you can avoid him. He's in your neighbor's Springfield not yours.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

Totally agree With Mr Bain ;) I miss the trees :( Be so nice to decorate again :)

I dont even remember the gazebo being a different color anymore :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    I have a feeling the snow is a reason why a bunch of my neighbors are letting their towns go for so long with large fields of snow. They're waiting for the snow to go so they can work with the color.

That's me! I used to love decorating my town, but I find inspiration hard to come by without the trees and flowers.

I won't miss Kang's ship either... assuming that "glitch" goes away with the thaw.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    I won't miss the threads complaining about the snow lol. No, I too won't miss the snow and if the crashing does subside, I won't miss that either!
  • indydude33
    118 posts
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I'm waiting for the snow to go away just because, when some people are inevitably still crashing, I want to hear what they blame next.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    indydude33 wrote:
    Personally, I'm waiting for the snow to go away just because, when some people are inevitably still crashing, I want to hear what they blame next.
    I concur.

The snow has done nothing obvious that would increase crashing. If anything, snow-covered ground is easier to render than blades of grass, leaves on trees, etc.

The developers mentioned that the Christmas update was a major change to the game infrastructure, hence the reason older devices are no longer supported. Personally, I have seen a GREAT deal of improvement since the Christmas update, but I also upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5.

I can't help but wonder if those who are still having issues are using an older device/OS that is barely able to run TSTO after the latest upgrades.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!