Prev13
Here here!!!

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    MrchngAnt wrote:
    Here here!!!

Someone promote this man! He deserves his own avatar and the ability to post pictures.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Enjoy the afterlife.

Simpsons_Donut_heaven_Sig_by_Jehuty43235.jpg
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Enjoy the afterlife.

Simpsons_Donut_heaven_Sig_by_Jehuty43235.jpg

Lol ace!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Counter thread here as you can see from the title. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum, you guys make make me laugh and smile everyday! If weren't for this forum the overwhelming crashing would have made me quit playing TSTO but I have loved seeing your towns, hearing your comments and getting to know "the man/woman behind the game". Honestly, loveliest bunch of people I've met online for ages.

Cheers!

Excellent Melody! You sum it up very nicely here and I totally agree. I like you guys. I really, really like you. :)
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    MrchngAnt wrote:
    Here here!!!

Where where??

....kidding :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well said melody :) totally agree :)

If it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt enjoy going to my friends town as much as i do :)

Everyone here is top notch ;):mrgreen: really enjoyed getting to know everyone here specially with all the banter thats goes on makes it even more enjoyable :)

BIG UP THE TSTO FORUM
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :idea: I was going to write something else entirely when I stumbled across this emoticon. What the hell is it? It looks like a yellow Simpson's **** taking a *...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    :idea: I was going to write something else entirely when I stumbled across this emoticon. What the hell is it? It looks like a yellow Simpson's **** taking a *...

Gotta be honest im seeing a light bulb ;) :P but each to their own of what they see LOL :lol::wink:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Exactly the reason why I keep coming back!! I love the company. Also, I love how we can agree to disagree. How lovely is that.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Thanks to you, Peru, I will never see a lightbulb the same again.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    My thoughts exactly Melody! :D

peruhomer, I used to see a lightbulb, now I see a Simpson's ****! I'm okay with that!
    :idea:
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Finally a thread celebrating the goodness of this forum! Well done, Melody!
    Nothing more to add!
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited January 2013
    I will use this as my chance to thank everyone for all their help when I was just starting out. It really is amazing how nice and helpfull you have all been wether re posting pics for me (shout out Neo,H1,spiff) or giving me helpfull advice. Evan when I get up in the morning and log in to see what's been happening just so I can have a chuckle before work.

Once again

thankyou.gif
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Gotta be honest im seeing a light bulb ;) :P but each to their own of what they see LOL :lol::wink:

I always thought it was a surprised cyclops.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Perfect post!

What I like most is that problems I experience are not just me - many others have them as well. If it weren't for this forum, I would think either my phone or my personal game were defective, because surely (don't call EA "Shirley") it wouldn't be the game's programming. :mrgreen:
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    a positive upbeat thread - love it :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:
    Perfect post!

What I like most is that problems I experience are not just me - many others have them as well. If it weren't for this forum, I would think either my phone or my personal game were defective, because surely (don't call EA "Shirley") it wouldn't be the game's programming. :mrgreen:

I totally agree, i used to think it was my phone or iPad before i joined this forum was so glad to see other people were having the same problems (not being mean) just was glad it werent my devices :)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    Counter thread here as you can see from the title. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum, you guys make make me laugh and smile everyday! If weren't for this forum the overwhelming crashing would have made me quit playing TSTO but I have loved seeing your towns, hearing your comments and getting to know "the man/woman behind the game". Honestly, loveliest bunch of people I've met online for ages.

Cheers!
    I didn't read the other thread about this forum going to hell because I knew I would disagree, but I have to say that this is a great counter-thread!

I love the community in this forum, and am glad that we have found things to keep the forum alive when the game sometimes gets stale between updates. There just aren't always new game-related things to post about (like "The Ultimate Vandal" or "Visiting 91 friends @ 226$/building" ). This forum keeps the game interesting when it would otherwise seem to be tapped out.

Thanks everyone! :)
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This is definitely a great forum. I haven't had much time lately as my family is going through a difficult time (leaving me feeling less than chatty) but I do read every day and I am sure to close my browser smiling.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    With you 100% on this one!

This place has it all! Fun!! Conflict!! And a great bunch of folks having fun! There is allot of talk about TSTO and allot of talk about other things. It is a nice mix of everything. Like a super salad bar!!

Keep up the good work all!!

What did I get on the shmooze meter? :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!