EA Forums - Banner

270 donuts - suggestions on what to buy from this list

Prev1
DOHbeeWan
80 posts Member
edited November 2016
I have 270 donuts and am looking for opinions on what to buy. Below are the choices I am debating:

60 mystery jack-o'-lantern (chance of 1 of 8)
40 Cobblestone Rd.
150 crazy iguana lady bundle
100 zombie sandwich (not sure what this is)
100 Booberella
75 nightmare Willie
100 cemetery plot

160 forgotten grave/Frank Grimes
120 Jimbo
85 Arnie Pye
150 Community Center/Jasper
85 Rich Texan
40 Beach Highway

Plus I could wait for future sales, but think I want to get some Halloween items.

Any highly recommended items or ones to avoid?

Replies

• daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Cobblestone road: the gift that keeps giving. You can use it forever

Crazy Cat lady is my all time favorite. Also like old Grimey for some reason I cant explain

Beach hideaway (I think thats what you meant) has a 20% multiplier once fully upgraded.

Arnie Pye sucks! Hes easily the most annoying character of all.

Just my 0.03 worth
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If you use 1 hour tasks the zombie sandwich is great, easily my favorite item from this event. If your not sure what it is https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/84236/zombie-sandwich-is-out/p1
    But if you don't use 1 hour tasks I would go with something else.
  • #booberella
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • This too^^
    Booberella
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Black Friday
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    40 Beach Highway

do you mean beach hideaway? if so and this is still giving out 20% bonus when fully upgraded i would buy all 5...unless you dont care about your bonus %
  • Look at the limited time items ONLY as they will disappear, you can get the others anytime. Don't get Nightmare Willie (isn't really worth it for a decoration). Google "tsto should I buy" followed by your choices/options, that will give you some good advice about what things do/offer for the cost.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • Booberella was a very long time coming for a few folks, might be rare again.
    My personal choice from the list is Zombie sandwich.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Is the beach hideaway still in the store?
  • civiksi wrote: »
    Is the beach hideaway still in the store?
    Yes it is.
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    civiksi wrote: »
    Is the beach hideaway still in the store?
    Yes it is.

Where? I cant find it anywhere. Or I'm just blind
  • You haven't gotten the Cobblestone Rd yet? I'd get on that asap.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I'd buy any limited time items. The second half of the list could be offered black Friday. And they are always there not going anywhere
  • DOHbeeWan
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! It makes it a lot easier to narrow down.
  • DOHbeeWan
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    If you use 1 hour tasks the zombie sandwich is great, easily my favorite item from this event. If your not sure what it is https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/84236/zombie-sandwich-is-out/p1
    But if you don't use 1 hour tasks I would go with something else.

I don't use 1 hour tasks much but it sounds pretty cool.
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    Look at the limited time items ONLY as they will disappear, you can get the others anytime. Don't get Nightmare Willie (isn't really worth it for a decoration). Google "tsto should I buy" followed by your choices/options, that will give you some good advice about what things do/offer for the cost.

Wow. This link may now occupy most of my morning for research. Guess I am cleaning the house this afternoon instead. :smile: Thanks!
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    Black Friday

This.

• I'm not sure, but it seems like there wasn't anything offered for black Friday last year?
  • I'm not sure, but it seems like there wasn't anything offered for black Friday last year?

You can see the list of items from last year on simpsonswiki, tapped out Black Friday 2015.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I'd get one hideaway and sit tight.....still a lot more Halloween update left. After Halloween i'd get a couple more hideaways.....after black Friday get a couple more. If you like walking dead you may enjoy zombie sandwich if you have the donuts. 20 simpsons zombie swarming around a dumpster reminds me of Glenn getting trapped last season. Poor Glenn. :'(