edited January 2013
    Damn Darn he's good.

EDIT: +1
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Can I +1 or is that against Rule 6? ;)

I don't think there is enough "+1-ing" on this board! I used to hate the "+1" posts when forums first started popping up, but now I really dig them. They are short and sweet, and also informative. +1 away!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Can I +1 or is that against Rule 6? ;)

I don't think there is enough "+1-ing" on this board! I used to hate the "+1" posts when forums first started popping up, but now I really dig them. They are short and sweet, and also informative. +1 away!

+1
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    Since this forum is "going to hell"...what would you put in the "Rules of Forum Etiquette"?

5. Don't make a "Forum Etiquette Rules" topic and expect anyone to actually care.

Lol.. Too bad we don't have moderators who have control of deleting threads. There are way too many repetitive threads in this forum.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Rule #7. Stop quoting so many quotes!
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited January 2013

Yes, this! When going back and forth with another poster, please delete all other responses except the one that you directly want to respond to. I hate seeing quote inside of quote inside of quote inside of quote, etc. etc.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes, this! When going back and forth with another poster, please delete all other responses except the one that you directly want to respond to. I hate seeing quote inside of quote inside of quote inside of quote, etc. etc.

It's worse when pictures are involved.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013

I agree with Shortstuff. The worst is when it's quote inside of quote, inside of quote, inside of quote, inside of quote, and the response is "Yes."
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I agree with Shortstuff. The worst is when it's quote inside of quote, inside of quote, inside of quote, inside of quote, and the response is "Yes."

Shortstuff! SHORTSTUFF?
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    tl;dr

:lol: Just kidding.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Shortstuff! SHORTSTUFF?

Yes.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Yes.

t7n5Bl.jpg

So how tall are you?
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol, and 5'8. I was tempted to fib.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    What was that guideline about derailing, again, dear hearts? :wink:

Ditto all of the above regarding rules (not about relative heights).

If I was Grand Empress of the Universe (and let's face it, I should be), I'd make a "let's agree to disagree" rule against put-downs of any kind, group pile-ons, and long exchanges of disagreement between a couple of posters.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    What was that guideline about derailing, again, dear hearts? :wink:

Ditto all of the above regarding rules (not about relative heights).

Oh quite you! :P

Back on topic... Rule# 8. Be respectful to others & others will respect you (goes for both the forum and life).
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Back on topic... Rule# 8. Be respectful to others & others will respect you (goes for both the forum and life).

+1 :D
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:

+1 :D

Worst. Suggestion. Ever.

Just kidding. This is probably the hardest for me to abide by. I regret most of my posts, but especially those posted when I'm salty. I've deleted a lot of snarky posts before submitting them, but sometimes my * tendencies pop out. I'm just a smart *, and this is usually where I vent when I have no better outlet. Better here than in real life, I suppose. Apologies for all my past and future posts of jerky-ness.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Worst. Suggestion. Ever.

Just kidding. This is probably the hardest for me to abide by. I regret most of my posts, but especially those posted when I'm salty. I've deleted a lot of snarky posts before submitting them, but sometimes my * tendencies pop out. I'm just a smart *, and this is usually where I vent when I have no better outlet. Better here than in real life, I suppose. Apologies for all my past and future posts of jerky-ness.

There is being a smarta** then there is just being outright rude and indignant towards others. You are safe.
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Yes.

t7n5Bl.jpg

So how tall are you?

Can i consider this a derailer :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!