EA Forums - Banner

Forum Etiquette - YOUR Rules

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:

Can i consider this a derailer :mrgreen:

Yes your post is! :lol: seems like any of the rules aren't being followed! :lol:
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ha. Sounds like being in the office.
    Just god there is no "reply to all"

:evil:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Rule #9 (and honestly one that should be number one): If you're going to bring up a problem don't simply complain about it be prepared to offer solutions.

Now on a board like this it's kind of a hard one to follow all of the time because most of the problems that get mentioned here are things we might not have the knowledge of to offer solutions. Most of our problems deal with how the game is coded and since nearly all of us aren't video game programmers we don't know how to offer a solution to the problem. However, if the complaints are about the forums and the users itself then we can offer solutions to problem and not just complain complain complain. It's the one thing my oldest sister drilled into my head while she was still a partner at a major global CPA firm.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Rule #7. Stop quoting so many quotes!

Rule 8. Don't challenge H1 or Neo to a "who needs a life more" er "who can post here more" contest.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Rules? Seriously? I for one have had enough of this insidious autocratic regime that has become dizzy on its own sense of power, corrupt to its vile core and now lies fat and bloated on the backs of its very people...
    image_zpscf1a9e63.jpg
    ¡Viva la Revolución!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Rules? Seriously? I for one have had enough of this insidious autocratic regime that has become dizzy on its own sense of power, corrupt to its vile core and now lies fat and bloated on the backs of its very people...
    image_zpscf1a9e63.jpg
    ¡Viva la Revolución!

I think you meant to say:

"Rules, to god-damn3d h3ll with rules! We have no rules. In fact, we don't need rules. I don't have to follow any stinking rules, you god-damn3d cabrón and **** tu madre!"
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    Come to think of it, I don't have any rules
    beetle.jpg
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    image_zpscf1a9e63.jpg
    ¡Viva la Revolución!

"Rules, to god-damn3d h3ll with rules! We have no rules. In fact, we don't need rules. I don't have to follow any stinking rules, you god-damn3d cabrón and **** tu madre!"

Damn Right! And I do believe that this is the second quotation containing my picture. Smash the * system! :x
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    image_zpscf1a9e63.jpg
    ¡Viva la Revolución!

Damn Right! And I do believe that this is the second quotation containing my picture. Smash the * system! :x

But I count three quotations.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Rule 8. Don't challenge H1 or Neo to a "who needs a life more" er "who can post here more" contest.

When you work a 12-14hour day and have two kids the only time i get to do anything is at the weekend and even then that is if the mrs & i are lucky lol Sooo when kids are in bed the forum gets the postings while watching a few movies, all helpful & informative posts tho ;) well some might not be but the majority lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

When you work a 12-14hour day and have two kids the only time i get to do anything is at the weekend and even then that is if the mrs & i are lucky lol Sooo when kids are in bed the forum gets the postings while watching a few movies, all helpful & informative posts tho ;) well some might not be but the majority lol

Neo. Common, who are you kidding with I work a 12 to 14 hour day? You work 1 to 2 hours a day and spend the rest of your time on this forum. Not now kids, daddy's replying to uncle H1 :wink:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    uncle H1
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Neo. Common, who are you kidding with I work a 12 to 14 hour day? You work 1 to 2 hours a day and spend the rest of your time on this forum. Not now kids, daddy's replying to uncle H1 :wink:

I was waiting for you to reply to that :lol:

I do technically work those hours it just what i do in those hours, benefits of being a buyer ;) when i'm busy then like today i hardly get chance to come on here ;) lol In the evenings my mrs has put her foot down....i'm not allowed on the computer until the kids are in bed now lol ;):lol:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

I was waiting for you to reply to that :lol:

I do technically work those hours it just what i do in those hours, benefits of being a buyer ;) when i'm busy then like today i hardly get chance to come on here ;) lol In the evenings my mrs has put her foot down....i'm not allowed on the computer until the kids are in bed now lol ;):lol:

But daddy, it's only noon!
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    [Neo. Common, who are you kidding with I work a 12 to 14 hour day? You work 1 to 2 hours a day and spend the rest of your time on this forum. Not now kids, daddy's replying to uncle H1 :wink:

Haha! Peru, you slay me. Where is Uncle H1 tonight? Off having a life I suppose...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    [Neo. Common, who are you kidding with I work a 12 to 14 hour day? You work 1 to 2 hours a day and spend the rest of your time on this forum. Not now kids, daddy's replying to uncle H1 :wink:

Haha! Peru, you slay me. Where is Uncle H1 tonight? Off having a life I suppose...

Or his mrs has put her foot down too lol
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:

Running around going "where's the cord? My battery died!" :lol:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I was out with a friend for awhile. Haven't seen him in a while. Went to catch up on things over coffee.

smiley-15.gif < Uncle H1!

The "mrs" is asleep right now!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    The "mrs" is asleep right now![/color]

LOL I almost missed that rlly comon guys stand up to the misses and just use ur phone to check the forums :mrgreen:
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Rule number whatever the heck we're at:
    Don't try to usurp someone else's avatar. It's just rude.

I noticed someone using basically the same as mine (it was even a gif), but who had a fraction of my post count. I'd like to think that I'm around enough that it should have been obvious.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.