EA Forums - Banner

Frinkenstein

Prev1
I just achieved Frinkenstein! w00t!

Replies

• I did this morning as well.
  • Is he voiced? I really hope so! I'm close to getting him.

• jofre_nash wrote: »
    Is he voiced? I really hope so! I'm close to getting him.

Nah, he was voiced by Jerry Lewis. Only the characters voiced by the 6 main actors will have voices. No guest star. They should at least give voices to the recurring guest stars
  • Me too. Halloween over!
  • I'll have him by tonight :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Nah, he was voiced by Jerry Lewis. Only the characters voiced by the 6 main actors will have voices. No guest star. They should at least give voices to the recurring guest stars

Since most recurring guests signed contracts way before smart phones were available, it would cost EA way too much to secure the rights since they would have to negotiate with the actors directly and they can be touchy.

2 Examples:

1) Robin Williams voiced The Genie in "Aladdin". Since the character was actually based on him he had to approve and get residuals for all appearences of the Genie. Disneyland changed the Tahitian Terrace to Aladdin's Oasis. This included art of the Genie on the menu without Williams' permission. He then refused to voice the Genie in the first direct-to-video "Aladdin" sequel and they got Dan Castellaneta to do the voice. (Dan later voiced the Genie in the Simpsons episode about Homer being Islamaphobic.)

2) Harrison Ford was approached to appear in a Disney-produced Super Bowl half-time show, but he said "no." Disney had wanted to promote the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction at Disneyland in 1995. Some idiots didn't get the memo and sent him the script after he declined. He got so upset that he refused to voice the Indiana animatronics in the final attraction.

(I worked at Disney Studios in the 90's.)
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • I also got Frinkenstein... and his disturbing method of fighting monsters...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Interesting, thanks for sharing @orionsbell . That also explains the voice changes in several movies before and after the remasterings

• I'm surprised some people have gotten Frinkenstein already. I just got the large obol pack.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    anaquarind wrote: »
    I also got Frinkenstein... and his disturbing method of fighting monsters...

I am intrigued. I just started him on his quest line. I do find it annoying that the first two tasks are indoors. I would prefer to see his visual tasks first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    A bit disturbing haha, also not very effective.

anaquarind wrote: »
    A bit disturbing haha, also not very effective.
    he's on the 12hr, cant wait to see the disturbing method lol

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Creeping up on him now, just got the large obols. Ahhh disturbing methods, very nice.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • orionsbell wrote: »
    jofre_nash wrote: »

Since most recurring guests signed contracts way before smart phones were available, it would cost EA way too much to secure the rights since they would have to negotiate with the actors directly and they can be touchy.

2 Examples:

1) Robin Williams voiced The Genie in "Aladdin". Since the character was actually based on him he had to approve and get residuals for all appearences of the Genie. Disneyland changed the Tahitian Terrace to Aladdin's Oasis. This included art of the Genie on the menu without Williams' permission. He then refused to voice the Genie in the first direct-to-video "Aladdin" sequel and they got Dan Castellaneta to do the voice. (Dan later voiced the Genie in the Simpsons episode about Homer being Islamaphobic.)

2) Harrison Ford was approached to appear in a Disney-produced Super Bowl half-time show, but he said "no." Disney had wanted to promote the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction at Disneyland in 1995. Some **** didn't get the memo and sent him the script after he declined. He got so upset that he refused to voice the Indiana animatronics in the final attraction.

(I worked at Disney Studios in the 90's.)

Homer voicing the Genie was great
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm no where near getting him. Like the other 2 last characters for act 1 and 2 looks like I will be spending donuts or something. Don't even have Werewolf Flanders yet.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Nice, I should get him by tomorrow morning, if not tonight. Except, for some reason my game is really lagging right now...
  • Just scored my first post Frinkenstein donuts.
  • Just got him as well.
  • Fighting monsters he opens his head up and throws his brain at the giant monster.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)