EA Forums - Banner

A Tapped Out Forum App

Am I the only one who really wants a forum app?
I use my iPhone a lot so I usually go on here on my phone, so I would absolutely love an app so its easier to use this on my iPhone but since it's ea it will more than likely never happen :cry:

You mean so you can access the forum faster? Can't you just make a shortcut?

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    God no! I want an app that would be friendly for the iDevices we use to surf this place with (well, at least some of us).
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I use my iPhone a lot so I usually go on here on my phone, so I would absolutely love an app so its easier to use this on my iPhone but since it's ea it will more than likely never happen :cry:

I already have it bookmarked still not happy, I would like just an easier way i'm sure they could make this forum more iPhone,iPad friendly.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited January 2013
    Instead of a bookmark just go to the box arrow where you print or add to bookmarks and select add to home screen and it adds the link as an icon to your home screen like an app.

Hopefully this helps

Gf3pHTyl.jpg
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Instead of a bookmark just go to the box arrow where you print or add to bookmarks and select add to home screen and it adds the link as an icon to your home screen like an app.

Hopefully this helps

Gf3pHTyl.jpg

Yes that is what I meant by a shortcut.

Also, while I understand wanting easier, I want all those code monkeys over there to be focused on the game and this little crash thing, never give a programmer a side project, talk about the SQUIRREL effect, ugh.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013

Hopefully this helps

Gf3pHTyl.jpg

That's exactly what I've done, :lol:

Simples :wink:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

I already have it bookmarked still not happy, I would like just an easier way i'm sure they could make this forum more iPhone,iPad friendly.

You DON'T have at least the 30 pin to net socket connector?

No wonder you say it's slow.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    It'd have to be a general EA forum app though because the Tapped Out forum is but a small part of the larger EA forums.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.