EA Forums - Banner

Plot Challenge: Hank's Great Fitness Caper

Prev1
Love. Love. Love. I will be starting this as soon as my nappers are done... about 10 hours from now.

Do you have a point system in mind or is this strictly extracurricular?

PS - Nice new avatar Chibihalo!

Replies

• cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tears wouls foow from my eyes to see lovejoys dog take a leak on barney.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Love. Love. Love. I will be starting this as soon as my nappers are done... about 10 hours from now.

Do you have a point system in mind or is this strictly extracurricular?

PS - Nice new avatar Chibihalo!

No real point system right now. If people want one I can add one in. I do want to see if people are able to make the extra things happen in their towns. Man if only we had Grandpa actually walking around in his act like it's 1952 task.

And thank you. I got bored last night and fixed up the Marge Dove campaign image into a forum icon.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:

If someone can make that happen or catch him peeing outside Ned and Edna's house they'd be forever in my debt.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Off topic, apologies OP.

CJ I happened upon this image today and thought of you. Now that xmas is over, were you thinking of an avatar rotation? This one seemed up your alley.
    PLpmJGlt.jpg
    OT: I fear for the good citizens of Springfield and this dreaded fitness craze! I fear for myself as well.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think if CJ changed his avatar i wouldnt realise that it was him :lol: so used to seeing freaky santa now....:lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    Off topic, apologies OP.

CJ I happened upon this image today and thought of you. Now that xmas is over, were you thinking of an avatar rotation? This one seemed up your alley.
    PLpmJGlt.jpg
    OT: I fear for the good citizens of Springfield and this dreaded fitness craze! I fear for myself as well.

Oh god that's a little creepy.

You'd think Duffman would be able to save the people of Springfield but nope he's off dancing around town thanks to the evils of Hank Scorpio. XP

• cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thats a great pic. Something to think about. The christmas stuff is still up... Cheers all!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:
    Thats a great pic. Something to think about. The christmas stuff is still up... Cheers all!

Does that mean you gonna be changing your avatar after light n xmas update over?? ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This should be fun will either set these up tonight or tomorrow
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am definitely going to work on this before I leave for work tomorrow, have a feeling this is actually going to prompt me to bring iPad to work. I never do this, as it is way too tempting to shut my office door and get lost in TSTO instead of actually doing work. This may qualify as a special occasion though, we shall see...
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to seeing what all of you end up doing.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Getting my town prepped and I will post when everything is in place

And here it is

a0BSyNy.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Getting my town prepped and I will post when everything is in place

And here it is

http://i.imgur.com/a0BSyNy.png

Bahahahaha they all look like they're lined up for a kiddie bike race. I guess that's one way of doing this bit of plot fun. Aww, no Sideshow Mel. Should be interesting to see another town with Mel in it doing this challenge. Kudos on being first up to bat.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks. Just started posting pics. Looking forward to the fun
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:

647bf7b41da694560bf81880e49115a1_zpsb9b9bd92.jpg

I look forward to reading along, Chib, even if I don't participate!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Great shot!
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013
    Argh! I have so many ideas but so many crashes!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Yep, have my town in full exercise mode now...but I did mess up and put Grandpa to feeding the birds. I am actually starting to store trees, see how many I have to store to not crash, or at least not crash within 90 seconds of opening the game
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Yep, have my town in full exercise mode now...but I did mess up and put Grandpa to feeding the birds. I am actually starting to store trees, see how many I have to store to not crash, or at least not crash within 90 seconds of opening the game

And I should have listened to this wise old forum. I purchased a bit more land (really out of boredom) and so began the crashing. I need me a "land in inventory" button.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:

647bf7b41da694560bf81880e49115a1_zpsb9b9bd92.jpg

I look forward to reading along, Chib, even if I don't participate!

Oh my god you are my hero.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!