What Changed With the The Most Dangerous Game Updates? (Update: 11/16)
November 16th (The Most Dangerous Game)
- A new item group, Camping, has been added: Lincoln's Cabin, Springfield Sign, Springfield Falls, Springfield National Park, Old Faithless, Bear Cave, Kamp Krusty, Exotic Pond, Ancient Ornamental Pond, Forest Cave, Hot Springs, Carl's Dad Caverns, Fever Cabin and Virgil's Cabin.
- Placing the Duff Racer now yields 45 XP instead of 25000.
- Statue of Burns is now unique and has a 2.25% Bonus $ and XP.
- Mulberry Island now appears smaller.
- Bear with Maggie now requires Maggie to be unlocked.
- The quest Taking Care of Business was fixed.
- The Mutants character group now shows a scrolling bar.
- Building Exclusive Resort now yields 720000 Real Estate Value instead of 60000.
- Building Private Island now yields 720000 Real Estate Value instead of 250000.
- Building One Week Wonder Films now yields 100 XP.
- One Week Wonder Films's task Seeking the Next Big Summer Movie is now premium.
- Placing Pow-Wow Casino Sign now yields 35 XP instead of 40.
- King Size Homer's jobs are now premium.
- Placing Apu's Apocalypse Jeep now yields 55 XP and has a 2.25% Bonus $ and XP. It's also now unique.
- Placing Festive Light Plunger now yields 30 XP instead of 30.
- Ambience music, App icon, Splash Screen and Friend Visit icon were changed back to normal.
- Slime was removed from the HUD icons.
- Leaf and Dark Cloud effects were removed.
- Marge Tetherball Statue now gives 100 points in Vanity.
- Grampa's job Ogle the Chassis now requires 1958 Car instead of having started Cuban Midlife Crisis Pt. 5.
- Bumblebee Man and Cletus' Have a Siesta job now requires Havana Private Home instead of having started Cultural Appropriation. Cletus' job is now also premium.
- A new notification was added for when Sideshow You is ready.
- Beach Hideaway now requires Level 27 to be shown in the store.
- Fixed a possible bug in starting Lizard Queen Lisa promo.
- Clay Tennis Court and Elite Yacht Club now requires Level 30 to be shown in the store.
- Cobblestone Road is now permanently buyable.
- Construction Yard now has a 8h task: Cleaning Up After Monsters.
- MAG Office now has a 8h task: Hosting Community Classes.
- Medieval Rich House now has a 12h task: Spending Old Money.
- Chippy's description was changed from "Let him wander and collect a free game token from him every day!" to "Let him wander and collect cash from him every day!".
- The descriptions of Red and Gold Banner, Hay Cart, Stock, Windmill, Mayan Calendar, Snake Rocks, Ghost Pirate Airship, Ice Cream Truck, Forgotten Grave, Easter Fence, Easter Gate, Easter Tree, Itchy & Scratchy Billboard, Pastel Picket Fence, Waverly Hills Elementary, Ajax Steel Mill, Pride Billboard, Rainbow Flag, Rainbow Tree, Blue Mage Nerd, Cherub Bird Bath, Cherub Topiary, Elf Home, Fountain of Love, Ghost Zapper, Love Bench, Lovely Fence, Lovely Flower Cart, Lovely Gazebo, Lovely Lampost, Love Planter, Red Mage Nerd, Rose Arch, Rose Bush, Valentine's Balloons, Valentine's Tree, Astro-House, Cryo Stasis Memorial, Future Simpson's House, Newfangled Kwik-E-Mart, Skyberdine Systems, Gate to Nowhere, Spooky Cabin, Tenta-Corp HQ, The Homer, Sir Love-A-Lot, General Store, Elf Cannon and Destroyed Holiday Wheel were removed.
- Big Digi-Ben's description was changed from "Destroy robots each hour. Plus, after the event, Big Digi-Ben will display the time of day!" to "Displays the time of day!".
- The decorations limit was increased from 9000 to 9100.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on