click to enlarge
sxndB.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    definitely spoilers in there, but AWESOME! will need to do some donut math
  • Looks perfect. I'm going to buy so much stuff.
  • Will each day's Black Friday items be available all day, or will it be hourly like before?
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    smohqy wrote: »
    Will each day's Black Friday items be available all day, or will it be hourly like before?

based on number of items looks like might be platform like last year
  • one item per hour in that order then repeated 12 hours later
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hmm... Black Friday Deals seem to have a lot more decos & a lot less characters etc.

*Characters (+ Bundles) = 4 characters + 2 NPCs
    *Costume Bundle = 2
    *Just buildings (anything that pays cash) = 10 (incl. chest)
    *Just decos (anything a deco or with just a % bonus) = 18

22% costumes & characters, 28% buildings, 50% decorations!! Colour me unimpressed. :(
    Post edited by Linkwick on
  • one item per hour in that order then repeated 12 hours later

Bummer. Living the weekend by the clock again.

Thanks for the info, SuperNintendoChalmers!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    So is the Cy-ber Monday deal really a buidling and NPC combo? Lame sauce. Ladybot has tasks. Here's hoping C.H.U.M. does too...

Edit for filter shenanigans
  • I like that many items that I missed late last year are returning. Also, I failed to get the One Week Wonders film studio, so that's another plus. I noticed that Skinner's Big Butt Balloon is returning. I was lucky the first time around on that ones brief appearance.

Thanks for everything, LPN.
  • Wow, kind of bummed with the content.
  • Yeah , I was kinda hoping there would be more stuff I don't already have.
  • Hopefully I'll be able to farm enough donuts for the police tank. How much does the police tank cost?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Hopefully I'll be able to farm enough donuts for the police tank. How much does the police tank cost?

previously it was 60 donuts
  • 8-8 what time zone? I agree it would be much cooler if they made all the items available all day long. I would think they would want it to be easy for us to spend our donuts. I may actually be donut broke after this Black Friday.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    evant13579 wrote: »
    Hopefully I'll be able to farm enough donuts for the police tank. How much does the police tank cost?

...And keep in mind that usually, for these offers, you need the full amount to buy & then get the "savings" credited back.

• 8-8 what time zone? I agree it would be much cooler if they made all the items available all day long. I would think they would want it to be easy for us to spend our donuts. I may actually be donut broke after this Black Friday.

It'd start at 8am GMT. Work out your local time from that. :)
    Usually it goes - item #1 = 8am GMT, item #2 = 9am GMT... etc., up until item #12 starts at 7pm GMT.
    It then repeats 12hrs later (so 4pm originally becomes 4am next time.)

I'll grant that it's a good idea to encourage constant logging-in, & the 12hr rotation is a nice touch to ensure everyone gets at least 1 chance at a decent hour of the day. But a full 12 or 24hrs of deals being available would be nice too.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    evant13579 wrote: »
    Hopefully I'll be able to farm enough donuts for the police tank. How much does the police tank cost?

...And keep in mind that usually, for these offers, you need the full amount to buy & then get the "savings" credited back.
    I'm aware of that. I've purchased stuff that was on rebate before
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Thanks, so if I figured it out correct that's 3am EST. I should be able to pick up everything I want on either the first go round or when they cycle through the 2nd time.

I see ten items I'm definitely going to buy, maybe more depending on prices.