EA Forums - Banner

What's missing from theTHOH 2016 event

Where are the kids costumes? I thought they were prizes!
Where's the monster bundle from the event?

Replies

• The only way to have kids trick or treating outside of Halloween events is if you bought the nightmare pile. As for the monster bundle it was an unreleased bundle that ea might release later
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • no clue why they did not release the monster bundle, usually it is done with the take down patch while the characters are still fresh
  • I just figured we would get to keep there costumes, we earned them. Whether or not we send them to trick or treat or not. That should be something they could do every Halloween event.
  • I just figured we would get to keep there costumes, we earned them. Whether or not we send them to trick or treat or not. That should be something they could do every Halloween event.

They do it most years anyway.
  • I wish we could assign all the kids from the nightmare pile, like we could during the event, instead of just one at a time. On a more positive note, I am very happy that we kept the ghost horse animation with the Haunted Stables. Sometimes those animations disappear when the event ends.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I wish we could assign all the kids from the nightmare pile, like we could during the event, instead of just one at a time. On a more positive note, I am very happy that we kept the ghost horse animation with the Haunted Stables. Sometimes those animations disappear when the event ends.

I agree. also I wish that nightmare pile tasks can be rushed for free when almost finished like the zombie sandwich tasks can
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!