EA Forums - Banner

Railyard animation

Every time there's an update .... EA™ seem to alternate between having the animation working at the railyard when Sebastian Cobb does his 24 hr task ..... at present it's not working

^ ^
• •

Replies

• I usually have him on the hover board. I sent him on the 24 hour in the Railyard building and there's no animation. What's it supposed to be doing?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    Every time there's an update .... EA™ seem to alternate between having the animation working at the railyard when Sebastian Cobb does his 24 hr task ..... at present it's not working

I only occasionally use 24-hour tasks, so I could easily have missed this, but I’ve never had “Tinker With the Monorail” function as a visual task. The Simpsons Wiki currently lists it as a non-visual task.

• I've seen the animation just recently. I thought it was new because I didn't ever remember seeing it before.
    On Tuesdays when I start the Rail Yard I usually send everyone else on 24 hour tasks to get them out of the way - which is also about the only time I use 24 hour tasks.
  • I've seen the animation before. But I remember it stopped working. I'll have to see if it works again now that Cobb is on a 24h job.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.