EA Forums - Banner

Just call me Mr No Crash

Prev1
What is this "no crashing" you speak of?

Good news, but I can't visit your SF -- stupid glitch! Of course, I at first assumed it was you ---- I beg your forgiveness!

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Dear mister no crash, good for you! :lol:
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Since updating, I scrolled through my entire town and put all my characters on tasks without crashing. You read that right. No crashing.

You! You, hush your mouth. Go knock wood. Or whatever it is Peruvians do to ward off bad luck.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    What is this "no crashing" you speak of?

Good news, but I can't visit your SF -- stupid glitch! Of course, I at first assumed it was you ---- I beg your forgiveness!

Ahhhhh yes. That appears to be the price EA will extract in return for no crashing.
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited January 2013
    That's great! I was hoping that the snow was the cause of the crashing.

Downloading iOS 6.1 right now which just came out.
  • yoss2013
    65 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well, enhorabuena, then, Se?or No Crash!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't crashed yet either, but real test will be tomorrow when everyone finishes their 24hr tasks.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    same here... but i have to wait a little more to congrats EA!!!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    same here... but i have to wait a little more to congrats EA!!!

If you're not crashing then it must be a good update.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Since updating, I scrolled through my entire town and put all my characters on tasks without crashing. You read that right. No crashing.

I put my Shining hedge maze back together and the game is still stable. Now if I only hadn't sent everyone on 24 tasks an hour before this update came out!
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Same here Peru.

I scrolled around my town at light speed in attempt to crash my town. Have yet to succeed at crashing my town!

Green and stable. Win win.

On a side note when I click your town Peru it still says you have yet to update. Wonder how long it takes to sync across friends? I noticed all my friends have been on today yet I have only been able to visit 6-7 ppl outa 100.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    I used to crash like no other too. Just played for an hour + without a single crash. EA you have all my respect and I love you.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I had one crash, but that seemed like an aberration. I was going around town crash free otherwise.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I had one crash, but that seemed like an aberration. I was going around town crash free otherwise.

There's one in every crowd.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    A flood of posts. Catch me up. What is the consensus on friends? Is everyone waiting for others to update, or is it mass deletion?
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    A flood of posts. Catch me up. What is the consensus on friends? Is everyone waiting for others to update, or is it mass deletion?

Choose hysteria.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeeaah, no crashing!!!
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    kschold wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

Choose hysteria.

Enough said.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    tomorrw, ill going to put decorartion back, rearrange my SF , and then, ill say if is no crash!!! :)
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    kschold wrote:
    RSommons wrote:

Choose hysteria.

Enough said.

Seriously, reading your posts with Phil Hartman's voice just makes everything better. EDIT - I guess your writing style is quite conducive to his voice style.

And on topic, I said I had the one crash, it was an aberration, just did 30 minutes crash free. I am with the others, lets see how tomorrow goes, but mine was always time based, no matter what, collecting, tapping, scrolling, I had 90 to 120 seconds
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    So we're all Mr, Miss and Mrs No Crashes! And yet most of you still hold an air of trepidation? When has EA ever let us down before. Never that's when. Good old EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!