EA Forums - Banner

Gift box?

Oh yes.

f8954ba22b6f7242da4a1769600f6ac7.jpg

I prefer "gift boxes" with donuts to adding new levels. XP make sense now!

Replies

• joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got three two
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I hit Level 30 today and noticed this gift box icon. What does it mean? I can't seem to click on it and do anything with it...
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    When you fill up the xp bar you can get 1 2 or 3 donuts
  • Dan-Jee
    13 posts
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, you get a flashy animation and you can win one, two or three donuts. You'll level up to the next level when there's an update :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Oatmeal832 wrote:
    I hit Level 30 today and noticed this gift box icon. What does it mean? I can't seem to click on it and do anything with it...

Once you fill your xp bar again it will give you a choice of three presents to open, each containing donuts from 1 donut to 3 donuts. You get one chance to pick. But if you don't get the three donuts on your first pick you can pay an extra 50k for another shot and so on, just realise if you have either 1 or 2 donuts and you pay the 50k you gamble what you have. For eg if you have 2 donuts and you pay 50k to get three, you loose the two not keep them.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Oatmeal832 wrote:

Once you fill your xp bar again it will give you a choice of three presents to open, each containing donuts from 1 donut to 3 donuts. You get one chance to pick. But if you don't get the three donuts on your first pick you can pay an extra 50k for another shot and so on, just realise if you have either 1 or 2 donuts and you pay the 50k you gamble what you have. For eg if you have 2 donuts and you pay 50k to get three, you loose the two not keep them.

^^^^Read above.

Also, was it necessary to dig a thread half a year old to ask this. There are a lot of other(newer) threads that ask this very question, and Even if you didn't find those, you could've just created a new thread.... :D
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Oatmeal832 wrote:

^^^^Read above.

Also, was it necessary to dig a thread half a year old to ask this. There are a lot of other(newer) threads that ask this very question, and Even if you didn't find those, you could've just created a new thread.... :D

Sorry - I did a search and didn't find a thread that answered the question...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.