EA Forums - Banner

Warning: may be controversial...

Replies

• HomerND84 wrote: »

Found the ad.

Am going to say the owls right. :mrgreen:

you rebel, you!! ;)
    I wanted to see the ad for myself then I thought why not put it in here.
  • 169i9np.jpg
    Remember this guy...he may have been the only one with the answer.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I have a friend that did a "science" experiment on how many **** it takes to get to the center. His teachers didn't accept it into their science fair though. And I forgot how many he said it took. :D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• i wish someone knew or atleast tried it out and give us there input....!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • At least three detailed scientific studies have attempted to determine the number of **** required to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Purdue University

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 **** to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 **** each to the center.

University of Michigan

Not to be outdone by a Big Ten rival, a chemical engineering doctorate student from the University of Michigan recorded that his customized licking machine required 411 **** to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop. (411-364. Go Blue!)

Swarthmore Junior High School

Rejecting the notion that one needed active college status to undertake the Tootsie Pop licking challenge, a group of junior high students at Swathmore School used human lickers, reporting an average of 144 **** to reach the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Based on the wide range of results from these scientific studies, it is clear that the world may never know how many **** it really takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
  • At least three detailed scientific studies have attempted to determine the number of **** required to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Purdue University

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 **** to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 **** each to the center.

University of Michigan

Not to be outdone by a Big Ten rival, a chemical engineering doctorate student from the University of Michigan recorded that his customized licking machine required 411 **** to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop. (411-364. Go Blue!)

Swarthmore Junior High School

Rejecting the notion that one needed active college status to undertake the Tootsie Pop licking challenge, a group of junior high students at Swathmore School used human lickers, reporting an average of 144 **** to reach the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Based on the wide range of results from these scientific studies, it is clear that the world may never know how many **** it really takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

I think my friend had a number in between the results the universities got, maybe his teacher should have accepted it as a science experiment, he was just lacking in more people. :D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• well i would have to assume the one at the junior high would be more accurate considering humans have the saliva to break it down unless they made there own saliva for the lick machines...
  • So present tense is fine of licking but past tense is bad as l i c k s ???
    BWahahahaha
  • Exactly!! Lol
  • So present tense is fine of licking but past tense is bad as l i c k s ???
    BWahahahaha
    That is the real controversial question. We can suck and lick, and if we're sucking and licking that's fine, but no one dare do these in the past.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • l i c k s is the action - not the tense. I am an e f f i n g dumbo
    Licked is the past tense hahah
    Is sucks okay or is it the action words we have an issue with?
  • so s **** s is not okay.
    Hmmmm hahaha we have cracked something here guys
  • okay put a u and a c and a k in between the s and the s lol Wow they really don't like that word
  • I feel "tense" now....

The singular and plural of suck are both actions. "I suck a lolly" and "he suck(s) a lolly".
  • Bwahaha omg singular or one is describing ones self while the other is another person.
    He can suck a lolly but he suck (s) a lolly hmmmm. Both can be described as present tense arg... so what context is it wrong? Grrr soooo confused.
  • Good old ea filters hey.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Bwahaha omg singular or one is describing ones self while the other is another person.
    He can suck a lolly but he suck (s) a lolly hmmmm. Both can be described as present tense arg... so what context is it wrong? Grrr soooo confused.
    I don't think I was there on that day of English class. LOL! I wish I knew. Just that some things are verbs, but that there's like 5 different, um, conjugations? Some of them line up with tenses (I think they're called) and others with plurality. Maybe. Probably. :tongue:
  • There shall be no 3rd person licking in the present tense!

That is all.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • want to really blow your minds.... i love to have turkey breast....i want to get my breasts reduced....
  • never mind its working now.. i want a **** job...