Warning: may be controversial...

Replies

Hmm what do you think I said?
  • Boo bies
  • Boo bies

:D
  • HomerND84 wrote: »

Is that 5 different words, or 1 repeated 5 times?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    HomerND84 wrote: »

Is that 5 different words, or 1 repeated 5 times?
    Actually it's nothing just stars. Just thought I'd get people thinking. :mrgreen:
  • so ive been keeping my mouth shut about this and there is no point in creating a new thread when this is already labeled Controversial but yesterday i just had to stop interneting cause i was just so fing disgusted....if you dont know what im going on about just google Rosie O'donnell....and you will find it...I will guarantee you i do not like her, do not like her politics or anything like that...but apparently the other day she tweeted about a video that was on youtube about Barron Trump...and the signs of him being autistic....

Barron Trump Autistic? if so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the AUTISM epidemic

Thats her tweet minus the Video...you guys have to go look for that yourself....People are just besides themselves that she said that calling her vial and all sorts of stuff....

They're going after a 10 year old. That's what trash exists on the left.

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS POST that im switching sides....but i find some peoples reactions vial in the sense that some are hypocritical, some are disgusting....saying that shes a horrible woman for bringing him up and claiming hes autistic, some people are saying shes bullying him, the ones with autistic children are saying how horrible of a person she is...

I get the whole thing that shes not a doctor and she shouldn't diagnose cause people are A-Holes about that....i get that the kids are pretty much untouchable....But from the video composition it was an anti-bullying video...cause well honestly people were being horrible about towards the kid and his actions and yes he does have signs that other people with autistic children would notice...I honestly think Trump knows but there's no need for him to tell everyone...its not our business!!! AT ALL but Rosie was making an observation about the video...i saw nothing wrong with what she posted. But people are so cruel...and irritating....

The other thing that got me so irritated about some of these comments towards her, terrified and disgusted me....the way some of these people talked as if an autism diagnose is something horrible. like a horrible disease or something....ITs not a disease, it doesnt need to be cured but yes as Rosie as put it Autism does need to be brought up and looked at. Right now its got a really bad Rap....and its not a bad thing!! I love my daughter more than anything on this planet and i wouldnt want her any other way!! People just need to grow up!!!

crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I just watched the video and started to read some of the comments and had to stop. I don't understand why people have to be so nasty online.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Exactly!! it makes me shudder!!
  • NicholasD1984
    2665 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Not seen the video but just read that she's saying her own 3yo daughter is autistic too.
    Oh and another site saying that trumps wife wants to file a law suit against her.
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Not seen the video but just read that she's saying her own 3yo daughter is autistic too.
    Oh and another site saying that trumps wife wants to file a law suit against her.

It’s a bit hard to be sure given the poor quality of much of the media coverage on this issue, but it looks as if the person being threatened with legal action is some guy named James Hunter who created and posted the YouTube video. O’Donnell simply tweeted out the link and publicly wondered whether there might be some truth behind the speculation. Of course, Melanie isn’t happy with O’Donnell either.

• if you guys watched the video...and it was your child, you wouldnt like the bullying that was occurring either....the stuff that was said about Barron was disgusting...
  • She's not coming from a bad place but yeah maybe she shouldn't have said anything considering their issues....but still.. the reactions are disgusting!!!
  • And how is it slamming the kid??
  • I only looked up the video (not the tweet). It's a bit weird how at least half the comments think the video is bullying....it's like, do people comment without watching a video until the end? I wouldn't put it past them.

On the subject of the current wife of Trump wanting to sue over this... Uh, hmm. Maybe she didn't watch the video either. I heard she couldn't even be bothered to write her own speeches, so that seems likely too. I agree with you, RMV, that the possibility of the kid being autistic shouldn't be a horrible find. Besides, if Trump wants to blame autism on vaccines then he shouldn't be offended because that would mean it's not his fault, it's the doctors.

I don't know anyone diagnosed with autism so my opinion is just that of someone who thinks the world might do better with more acceptance.
  • Oh, and the video appears to be set for deletion within 24 hours. Sounds like Trump lawyers threatened the poor guy....who ironically has autism.
  • its really sad when people start excluding cause of conditions like that....i have read another article more uplifting where the parent does include the child...theres articles all over and yes Autism does need to be brought up, maybe not from Rosie....and i can understand why people would get upset at Rosie...after ALL the bad blood with Rosie and Trump she was probably the last person to bring it up...and yes there are possibilities of Barron not being autistic...but i dont know that video did show some evidence....but it is up to his parents to have that brought up and im doubting the trumps want the whole world to know about it...