EA Forums - Banner

Mother of god... Everyone download the update

Prev1
There's an issue visiting friends. I can't visit your town either.
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Actually it is just a personal thing, people are sending you a hint, thought you would get it.

No, of course, what zuzu said
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I had someone just friend me and I can get in to send valentines. Maybe it's just with current friends.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I had someone just friend me and I can get in to send valentines. Maybe it's just with current friends.

So are you saying I should delete my "old" friends and find some "new" ones? lol
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013

I tried that with a new one, did not work. Maybe personal against me, hmmm
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    I noticed that If you close the app and open it again,your able to access 1 new friend.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I added 10 new friends and was only able to get into one town.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Not for me! :?
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:

So are you saying I should delete my "old" friends and find some "new" ones? lol

Do it- but make sure you add me :)

Just kidding on the add me part, couldn't resist.
    Also kidding on the dumping of friends. That's not neighborly.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I have an iOS update pending. Has anybody downloaded the latest version? Does it affect the TSTO update? I'm scared, lol. The game is so sketchy

And....wow....where have I been? Had no idea there was an update. Was playing other games (The Tribez and My Country) while waiting around for an update.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:

LOL! Ok, I'll add you, but will keep my "old" friends too!
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013

It seems completely random then, some people can and some can't. Ea is being selective... :cry:
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I have an iOS update pending. Has anybody downloaded the latest version? Does it affect the TSTO update? I'm scared, lol. The game is so sketchy

And....wow....where have I been? Had no idea there was an update. Was playing other games (The Tribez and My Country) while waiting around for an update.

Downloaded the iOS update last night, it hasn't affected my game.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    Im going to have to start calling you at home...

:mrgreen:

LOL oh noes im downloading it now :mrgreen:
  • ubnashubnash
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey, why don't YOU update your game... :shock:

photoxbud.jpg

(Sorry, but since the EA upgrade fairy hasn't graced my account yet, someone please repost the above image. Thanks)
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It seems completely random then, some people can and some can't. Ea is being selective... :cry:

You think they would let me in of all people! :lol:
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I can access the other Springfield and one other friend--no new adds, so it is not an issue of "old" vs."new."
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    Its taking forever to load from the loading screen
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey, why don't YOU update your game... :shock:

(Sorry, but since the EA upgrade fairy hasn't graced my account yet, someone please repost the above image. Thanks)

photoxbud.jpg
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    GldnMan wrote:

LOL! Ok, I'll add you, but will keep my "old" friends too!

Just accepted your friendship and wasn't able to visit! I will vandalize/valentine you eventually
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013

Probably granting access to visit friends based on total doughnut purchases... better go top up!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!