EA Forums - Banner

Mother of god... Everyone download the update

2Next

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I have an iOS update pending. Has anybody downloaded the latest version? Does it affect the TSTO update? I'm scared, lol. The game is so sketchy

And....wow....where have I been? Had no idea there was an update. Was playing other games (The Tribez and My Country) while waiting around for an update.

Downloaded the iOS update last night, it hasn't affected my game.

Thank you!

LOL I've been scared to do it.

OMG.....it's so obnoxious! The screen cover for TSTO but I love it hehehe. My son can visit friends, I'm still waiting for mine to finish downloading.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    It seems completely random then, some people can and some can't. Ea is being selective... :cry:

You think they would let me in of all people! :lol:

Absolutely you should be first! Lol!
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just accepted your friendship and wasn't able to visit! I will vandalize/valentine you eventually

Looking forward to it (eventually)!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    WTH? Is there a glitch? Has anybody been able to access their friends? I'm still waiting on my download to finish (my iPad is stupid and takes forever to download things) but my sons' mini is done. He's got 60 friends, I find it hard to believe that none of them have updated to the new version.

ALSO.....my snow people are melted!!

GRRRRRR!!! I bought extra to use as marble statues. Annoyed.
  • ubnashubnash
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Does anyone have any idea which buildings can be collected and if they need to be ready (like Christmas)? I was able to get into 3 neighbors. 2 of them had nothing to collect (no Valentines nor anything else -- except for vandalizing) and the other one had Valentines on the school and town hall.

Very annoying when we can actually visit someone and there aren't any Valentines to collect...
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited January 2013
    Also in the cant visit anyone phase. What was that about absence makes the heart grow fonder?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lyonsek wrote:
    Also in the cant visit anyone phase. What was that about absence makes the heart grow fonder?

I just finished my update so my neighbors should be able to visit me. Sorry I was so late to the party, was busy.

I kind of miss the snow, the green is a shock.

BUT....I was able to collect and didn't crash!!

No crashing....*does the happy dance*....and hopefully it stays stable.

I wonder why there is a lag with visiting friends? People should keep that in mind when they are rushing to delete people. They probably can't visit them either.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lyonsek wrote:

I just finished my update so my neighbors should be able to visit me. Sorry I was so late to the party, was busy.

I kind of miss the snow, the green is a shock.

BUT....I was able to collect and didn't crash!!

No crashing....*does the happy dance*....and hopefully it stays stable.

I wonder why there is a lag with visiting friends? People should keep that in mind when they are rushing to delete people. They probably can't visit them either.

I thought the green was a shock too! I zoomed really far in and just soaked in the greenery :) I redesigned my town while it was snowy and I think I did a pretty decent job, except that the fully leaved trees block certain things and I didn't have any flower because I couldn't tell one from the other.

I hope the no crashing keeps going for you!
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Almost done downloading now. I wonder how this is going to affect iPad1 users (I use ipad1 for my non-crashy secondary game). *distracted tonight, btw; multitasking, so, sorry if this has already been queried*
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It seems completely random then, some people can and some can't. Ea is being selective... :cry:

I was getting worried... h1 not on tappedout is like a..er...uh....

A Scorpion that doesnt shoot flames from its tail.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    battyguy wrote:

I was getting worried... h1 not on tappedout is like a..er...uh....

A Scorpion that doesnt shoot flames from its tail.

I haven't seen Neo on the forums sine the update, mind you posts are going faster than a speeding bullet right now :P
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited January 2013
    Holy moly they fixed the brick walls - now everything snaps together nicely! Oh, and I can't visit friends yet either. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!