EA Forums - Banner

Holiday Event Wants?

Replies

• wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I want the impossible as what I want is a glitch free event.

I want the unpatched beneficial glitch.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Present dropping equals good. Easter basket eqeals bad. A lot of them were broken.

That's what I figured! Forgot about that with the baskets, was my first event, everything was new and confusing, even glitches! ;)
  • I want everybody to have a wonderful time
  • Snowball fights
    giphy.gif

• Ice skating on lakes.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I would like a skating pond with jobs for everyone. I would like to see the characters skating with Maggie in her star outfit. I can't wait for the update. Please hurry EA.
  • I just hope we get some really good decorations. I would love some normal sized Christmas trees to put around town, or giant stockings, or presents. I really miss the old days of saving up your currency to spend on all the new items in the store, and not knowing what kind of event you're going to get. Now, the events are all the same - tap, craft, tap, craft. I hate crafting. I wish we could just buy NEW decos (not re-hashed) and craft bigger items only. Hope they have some good stuff in store for us!
  • All I want for Christmas in TSTO are some decorative poinsettia plants.
  • Only one thing I want, a 16 hour task for Maggie. I will pay any amount of in game cash, any number of donuts, any sum of real money, either one of my children, or any number of my actual live organs for any item, skin, decoration, or other character that give Maggie any kind of 16 hour task.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Past event items. Some items that are no longer available that we can purchase.
  • I would like the past house lights...since this is my 2nd Christmas and I don't have lights on the houses :(
  • Santa Claus in the episode: "Merry Simpson"

the choir singing Christmas songs
  • Well after a rethink since my last post I've decided that all I want is for the event to start.
  • **** style Christmas. I want that ice castle thing, too. I remember it being really expensive.
    And penguins.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 2 strips of land
    buildings that are not themed but more general
  • I'd love little elves running round my town that when you tap on them you get a gift! Do it with friend visits so that when friends visit they drop an elf in your town so you get gifts! I'd save them all up for Christmas Day ;)
  • I'd love little elves running round my town that when you tap on them you get a gift! Do it with friend visits so that when friends visit they drop an elf in your town so you get gifts! I'd save them all up for Christmas Day ;)

Didn't one of the past Christmas updates do this or something similar?

Last year neighbours could drop gifts, but there was a max limit you could have at any given time, which was a pain when sneaky neighbours hid them! At least a cheeky elf running round your town would be easier to spot!

• suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'd love little elves running round my town that when you tap on them you get a gift! Do it with friend visits so that when friends visit they drop an elf in your town so you get gifts! I'd save them all up for Christmas Day ;)

Last year neighbours could drop gifts, but there was a max limit you could have at any given time, which was a pain when sneaky neighbours hid them! At least a cheeky elf running round your town would be easier to spot!

In some cases the neighbours weren't being sneaky - a lot of the time they ended up behind buildings because they didn't drop where you aimed/expected them to drop.

(And that is why I hope that we don't have a mechanism like that this year)

• I like the gift dropping from last year, but I really think they should have dropped at a central location like the Present Depot.