EA Forums - Banner

Now I have to save up 3 Million?!?!

Prev1
I'm not bothering Neil there's a major lol in development when there's nothing else to do. There's no limited time.

Replies

• dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    acebrooker wrote:
    Has anyone bought the new buildings of the escalator and the popsicle stick skyscraper?
    Not yet... only have $1.8M right now. But I am really excited and glad to have things to work toward in the game again!
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited January 2013
    I bought the escalator for now, I have enough for the tower but I'll probably buy it later on.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I don't have enough for any of them! Maybe I'll wait to see if the price drops...
  • acebrooker
    69 posts
    edited January 2013
    pics please?
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I have 1.5 million but theres no way I am going to spend that on the escalator now, I think both of them are way too over-priced and luckily they are not limited content so I think I might just wait until the price drops...as if empty lands dont get pricey enough...EA is really weird at their marketing...
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    I bought the massive escalator but not sure ill get the popsicle stick skyscraper - it's kind of ****!
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have only half million. Long way to go to 3 million but I am very happy because I have a reason to get obsessive about playing the game again.
  • mishved
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    I had slightly over 2 million and got land to build tower ....I bought it and it said I was too pooor I thought it was 200k I am back over 2 million but too cheap to pull the trigger
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Got the escalator, can get the sticks but going to wait....land sticks, land sticks....decorating, yeah
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I've got almost 7 million BUT....I don't like either of those buildings. They are freakishly huge and I can't figure out where to place them. Also, considering the massive leap in price? I think I will hold onto my money to see what happens in the next update.

I do have my eyes on that little golf thingy though! LOL good thing it's bought with hearts.
  • thelawnet
    57 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would buy them now if you have the cash.

They might change it to donuts in the future.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes. And from the math 20k in plants.

• jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    I bought the stick skyscraper just because I bought all my land and have a few mil. I think the developers are aware that the folks who bought all their land are just racking up the dollars so hey offer these overpriced "meh" items to let the others catch up. If I really hate it I'll just throw it into storage. Don't really see the point of the escalator. Some think there is a monorail coming which would be cool but in the episode the monorail didn't work at all so I think a fully functioning monorail wouldn't fit right and I sure as heck don't want a broken down monorail. I can't stand the burning wreckage of kang's space ship but love Kang so I keep it. My functioning ray gun disappeared when the halloween update ended. Is that because I didn't buy frink's lab? I can't stand Jerry Lewis so he bugs me. Btw, stick bldg takes 3 days to build.
  • oscarleone_1
    115 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think you need to save one million more, there will be a magnifier glass that will cost a lot, and Wiggum House and El chemistri
  • fotographie
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    Other than these buildings being a joke from EA, I don't' understand the point. Do they have special tasks or something?
  • III WEIGHTY III
    21 posts
    edited January 2013
    How do you guys have so much money? Is it from the friends glitch? I didn't know about it, really need land aswell and have no money whatsoever
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't think I'm burning it down unless I get something for it-like how you got kang for shooting down the space ship. I'll see how it plays out. I didn't know you could make character's ride the escalator. That's cool. I 'll buy that too. I appreciate their offering something special for long time players. Once you've bought the land and landscaped everything there's not much to do in this game except save money.
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited January 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    acebrooker wrote:
    Has anyone bought the new buildings of the escalator and the popsicle stick skyscraper?
    Not yet... only have $1.8M right now. But I am really excited and glad to have things to work toward in the game again!

Maybe someone from EA has been lurking around actually reading the posts here :shock: :mrgreen:
  • ultimate_evil
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    i found it hard enough getting money for land and burns manor let alone for something like this :lol:
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got all of them and they are great. Then again i had alot of money saved so it didnt really affect me.

They are really big but very cool.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!