2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

No, it is "You suck!".
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I can recall the same thing happening at the beginning of the Christmas update. It will take a while to have all players updated from the App store.

It will happen, do not fear my dearies. So before you know it, you will be delivering those Valentine's to your friends.
    Trust me, my secret lover told me so. :wink:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Really they just have to be thinking, that the hell do we have to do to have one clean roll out. We fix the crash, we give back grass, we have Ralph on the horizon....and now the cannot visit friends.

Peruhomer, as an EA Supervisor I hope that is not your division and you are not getting any summons.

I don't mind waiting a day to visit neighbors. It might take a day for everyone to get up to speed with the update.

I'm just really really glad I can scroll across my whole town now without crashing once. I was even able to clear up a homer task that kept crashing every time I tried before.

Now I can get back to decorating again. Woo Hoo!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Really they just have to be thinking, that the hell do we have to do to have one clean roll out. We fix the crash, we give back grass, we have Ralph on the horizon....and now the cannot visit friends.

Peruhomer, as an EA Supervisor I hope that is not your division and you are not getting any summons.

Sorry but did they really fix crashing..?

• Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm still learning :/
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

Ah, yes I do, but the real question is what do I suck,...and please, be more creative than the obvious
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    If I was a EA Supervisor, I'd say something like....

It's his/her fault (but not pointing as that's not polite!)

Isn't delegation awesome? (especially delegating blame) lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

Why I hope you are not aiming this remark at EA? Here at EA we do our very best to ensure that each and every customer has nothing but the best experience when interacting with our games. Do we make mistakes? No, we don't make mistakes. If you are experiencing a problem with your game then that is down to you. We cannot be held accountable for your inadequacies, we have a multinational business to run. It's hard work and long hours. Have you thought about that? No, I thought not. Sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Why don't we just say no more about it?
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    I'm still learning :/

Pray tell, learning Internet decorum, learning to spell? Have you been attending the LaFreeze school of introductions?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

Yes, I singlehandedly fixed crashing. There's no need to thank me..
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

Ah, yes I do, but the real question is what do I suck,...and please, be more creative than the obvious

Oh, it was you that sucked. Do you have any understanding as to why you may suck?
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

I can attest to this 100%. NO crashing for the first time in almost a year, the north end of my town is playable without getting booted out.
    I emailed someone at EA to thank them for fixing this issues. I have been sending feed back to them for a year now.
    Good thing I am patient eh!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

Oh, it was you that sucked. Do you have any understanding as to why you may suck?

I am guessing it was me, but maybe that person was responding as if to the hypothetical EA. Frankly said user, with an avatar nonetheless, seems to think someone sucks, but the eloquent writing is beyond me to figure out exactly who it is that sucks.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Holy, Is this a thread about EA or About hatin on me?

Nah, I love EA. everything about them..but there customer service.

Tbh, I bet they did this on purpose so they can extend the event time so more people will have time to buy doughnuts and get the premium character
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    Calerock wrote:
    U suck

I am guessing it was me, but maybe that person was responding as if to the hypothetical EA. Frankly said user, with an avatar nonetheless, seems to think someone sucks, but the eloquent writing is beyond me to figure out exactly who it is that sucks.

Yes, if you are going to go around insulting people you do need to be much more clear, Cale. We are now baffled as to who or what may actually suck. Unless you believe that the letter 'U' sucks in which case I understand as it is not one of my favourite letters of the alphabet either. But then again, I'd probably stop short of suggesting that it sucked.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:

Can't it be both? :wink:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Calerock wrote:

Nah, I love EA. everything about them..but there customer service.

Tbh, I bet they did this on purpose so they can extend the event time so more people will have time to buy doughnuts and get the premium character

Oh Cale Cale Cale, you confuse us....a thread about hating you, yet you start the responses with the ever so subtle and abbreviated "U suck". We are not hatin on you, just trying to interpret your first statement and where it belongs in the bigger picture.

Also what is it about their customer service that you do not like its location?

A for their motives, well only peruhomer can answer that
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I never thought about this being an attack on the letter U, wow I mean I am not a huge fan, it is the most difficult vowel in words with friends to play, but well I guess different priorities eh.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Your mind is blown, right?

Anyways, you forgot to reply to this:

If valentines day event is extended, I'm right :).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!