EA Forums - Banner

How long will you wait for your neighbors to update

I'm waiting 24 hours before I start dumping people.

Nothing personal.

Replies

• jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Many of these people have actually updated. Several people posting here right now cannot access each other's towns. It is widespread problem so I'd wait until the forum settles down and people start making threads like "I CAN VISIT MY NEIGHBORS AGAIN!!!"

Thank you.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2013
    I removed several people that hadn't logged in for a week minimum. Some of my friends that are actively playing, according to Origin cannot be visited yet.
  • jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm glad I posted. It's good to know that there are issues and I appreciate you all letting me know.
  • jaywalk27
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    (Once the app works for me again) I'm gonna start deleting people who haven't played in over two weeks. Which basically means 85% of my neighbors. Ugh. Oh well, I knew I needed regular tappers, this little barrier that stops me from visiting is just the push I needed to finally do it.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    I finally took the time to go thru my friends list and quite a few hadn't been on in a week or longer so they got the boot today
  • jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    I finally took the time to go thru my friends list and quite a few hadn't been on in a week or longer so they got the boot today

How can you tell when the last time they logged in was? Is it part of that mini profile that I can see in the game?
  • jimmmy1116
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    When you go into the screen with other towns and tap the origin icon, you see a list of all your current friends and their last login time.

Thanks again. You're so helpful. =)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.