EA Forums - Banner

Need females for valentine cards

Prev1
josh4908 wrote:
Yea I'm so not sending to dudes. Don't care if its just a game. I have 3 cards to send and one is going to spiff. (Btw spiff, do the damn update already lol). Anyone else please send invites. I think I have nothing else but dudes on my list. Regulars only. As I know who you are. I'm full but I have people to delete

You're friends with my son. I play his game for him since he stopped playing. So Vernon is another female lol.

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Where's mine you sexy man you! :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Is 3 the limit then? I thought we'd get more as time went on.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I will send an invite, if you accept that would be nice.

Not sure if I qualify as a regular, as I do come here multiple times daily but don't post much :)
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just sent you an invitation. Aliens allowed too? :mrgreen:
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    I will send an invite, if you accept that would be nice.

Not sure if I qualify as a regular, as I do come here multiple times daily but don't post much :)

I doubt you'd lie about being a woman so ill accept. Spiff I thought it was odd as I'm sure I was rather late in getting the update. Damn job and damn roommate taking me to the bar and getting me drunk. I will try to save a card or you. H1 hell no lol. But I still love you no ****. As for more than 3 cards, I have no clue I just dl the update
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just sent you an invitation. Aliens allowed too? :mrgreen:

Are you a female alien?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    H1 hell no lol. But I still love you no ****.

smiley-15.gif
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    As I recall it, yes...
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Grr like half my list has the update issue. I just deleted a few that haven't logged in for a while. Might as well send to dudes. Feeling like a noob
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Grr like half my list has the update issue. I just deleted a few that haven't logged in for a while. Might as well send to dudes. Feeling like a noob

Don't give up now p.i.m.p.! You're getting all the chicks! :lol:
  • ashlaay
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Add me: ashlaay
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll send an invite, josh, lol!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:

Don't give up now p.i.m.p.! You're getting all the chicks! :lol:

I even tried to send to you. I know I should have checked the form 1st. Grr
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    Yea I'm so not sending to dudes. Don't care if its just a game. I have 3 cards to send and one is going to spiff. (Btw spiff, do the damn update already lol). Anyone else please send invites. I think I have nothing else but dudes on my list. Regulars only. As I know who you are. I'm full but I have people to delete

A little homophobic are you? Ill send my valentines to anyone!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh yes but dudes need valentine cards just as much, support dude on dude and dudette on dudette valentine giving, it's just a card, I don't think the **** brigade is coming for you, though I hear they're an unruly bunch
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Oh yes but dudes need valentine cards just as much, support dude on dude and dudette on dudette valentine giving, it's just a card, I don't think the **** brigade is coming for you, though I hear they're an unruly bunch

I have always supported dudette on dudette valentine giving. In fact I encourage it!
  • ohcherokee
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Female here lol

OHCHEROKEE
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    But if one why not the other?
  • Fishyyy
    8 posts
    edited January 2013
    100% female here and gladly accepting Valentine's Day cards.
    Add me!

Fishy414
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hey, I'm a girl! :D I sent you an invite. I know people on my list have updated, but so far I have only been able to get into Other Springfield. Hopefully that will change tomorrow. Dang. I've logged out and back in and that didn't help either.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!