EA Forums - Banner

SH in storage not sorted correctly by level

I have several of the same building at level 5 grouped differently. I might have 7 of a SH building described at level 5 and right next to it the remaining three described with no level but if I get them out they are at level 5. If I put them back in storage they go back to the same group and not in with the rest of the level 5 of the same building. It bugs me since my storage is cluttered.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @sealley123 I recently stored some of the classic mansions when redesigning. When I took them back out they were no longer level 5 and had floating icons over them, suggesting that I needed to level them up. When I looked in my inventory again, I had 3 extra mansions for a total of 13...so, yes, something's messed up with storing SH buildings.
    Add: I just checked my inventory again and I have a total of 17 of the classic mansions.. no idea what level they're at :o
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • This has been a long-standing problem and, imo, just one more indication of the need for EA to overhaul the game’s inventory system.
  • Thanks for your reply. I just started finishing up my SH buildings and got to the point where I noticed this. I will wait for a future update.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2016
    @sealley123 I recently stored some of the classic mansions when redesigning. When I took them back out they were no longer level 5 and had floating icons over them, suggesting that I needed to level them up. When I looked in my inventory again, I had 3 extra mansions for a total of 13...so, yes, something's messed up with storing SH buildings.
    Add: I just checked my inventory again and I have a total of 17 of the classic mansions.. no idea what level they're at :o

that bug is back? I thought that was fixed a long time ago.
    Post edited by johncolombo on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ