EA Forums - Banner

Popsicle Stick Skyscraper

DAZKIAN wrote:
Priced at 2 million???
Did EA go mad?
How long would it takes to get them?

I bet those who got this building so early cheats...

And you just lost the bet.

I just bought both and did not cheat, did not use donuts to speed anything up. I've been playing for months and had money to burn. My town makes over 100K a day.

But this does bring up an interesting note.....do you guys suppose the buildings are so expensive because they knew many were exploiting the friend thing?

Replies

  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    DAZKIAN wrote:
    Priced at 2 million???
    Did EA go mad?
    How long would it takes to get them?

    I bet those who got this building so early cheats...

    And you just lost the bet.

    I just bought both and did not cheat, did not use donuts to speed anything up. I've been playing for months and had money to burn. My town makes over 100K a day.

    But this does bring up an interesting note.....do you guys suppose the buildings are so expensive because they knew many were exploiting the friend thing?

    Possibly, but they also have to realize a lot more people are "caught up"...I wonder if the prices will drop in future updates. I'm interested to see if the friends bonus still exists. I've been using it on my test accounts to get quicker results. I'm hoping it's still there, plus, how much will the Magnifying Glass cost? I need $$$$!!!
  • DAZKIAN
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I heard about the visiting premium friend thing.. but it fail to work on me..
    How do you get the multiplying effect again?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    DAZKIAN wrote:
    Priced at 2 million???
    Did EA go mad?
    How long would it takes to get them?

    I bet those who got this building so early cheats...

    And you just lost the bet.

    I just bought both and did not cheat, did not use donuts to speed anything up. I've been playing for months and had money to burn. My town makes over 100K a day.

    But this does bring up an interesting note.....do you guys suppose the buildings are so expensive because they knew many were exploiting the friend thing?

    Possibly, but they also have to realize a lot more people are "caught up"...I wonder if the prices will drop in future updates. I'm interested to see if the friends bonus still exists. I've been using it on my test accounts to get quicker results. I'm hoping it's still there, plus, how much will the Magnifying Glass cost? I need $$$$!!!

    Thank you Simpsons. You just convinced me NOT to buy the tower. If this plays out like the show, that is exactly what will happen.

    And seriously? I even bumped it:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9270590.page
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    DAZKIAN wrote:
    I heard about the visiting premium friend thing.. but it fail to work on me..
    How do you get the multiplying effect again?

    Kinda a long story...

    Covered here on page 2 mid way down:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9270590.page
  • albiongal
    28 posts
    edited January 2013
    I noticed the Pimento Grove was $168k, now $112k.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Yes going to wait on the tower as well. I ponied up for the escalator because I just had to, but I have waited for updated in the past to drive costs down, I can wait again. I do know 3 days for the escalator to be built, bravo EA for sticking it to us, we complain of it going fast, nice solution
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Yes going to wait on the tower as well. I ponied up for the escalator because I just had to, but I have waited for updated in the past to drive costs down, I can wait again. I do know 3 days for the escalator to be built, bravo EA for sticking it to us, we complain of it going fast, nice solution

    ACK! MD you too? the thread is here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9270590.page
  • Exvaxman
    24 posts
    edited January 2013
    I had set up a house farm earlier on to get all of the land and built up an extra $3 mil. Got rid of the arm when I hit my goals, but set it back up for visitors in the center of the screen for visitors to come in, hit and leave. Now with the newer higher prices, I set up a new farm for cash sorry to say.

    At east so far the game is far more stable. No crashes yet.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Questions about the popsicle sky scraper?

    Good answers here too:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9270590.page

    Carry on
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    Yes going to wait on the tower as well. I ponied up for the escalator because I just had to, but I have waited for updated in the past to drive costs down, I can wait again. I do know 3 days for the escalator to be built, bravo EA for sticking it to us, we complain of it going fast, nice solution

    ACK! MD you too? the thread is here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9270590.page

    Wait, what, I just can't keep up, what with life and all, then throw on beer, everything is wayyyy to fast
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.