EA Forums - Banner

Missing hamster

Hey EA,

I just realized I'm missing my hamster. I have the sanctuary but for some reason my hamster is gone.

Replies

• uqreject wrote: »
    Hey EA,

I just realized I'm missing my hamster. I have the sanctuary but for some reason my hamster is gone.
    He's probably stuck under a building somewhere. I've been having this happen more frequently with characters...grrrr. You can try searching for him in X-ray mode, or a quicker way would probably be to just store the sanctuary and then watch for him when you replace the building.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't flush the little guy out. I tried looking for him in the inventory of characters (under more animals and pets) that I own but apparently I didn't collect him. Didn't the hamster come with the sanctuary?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I thought it did? The hamster was before my time. Check back here, I'm sure another player will have more info. Are you talking about Pokey? I think he may have come with the Guinea Pig Rescue Center? Anyway, I would guess if he's not listed in your collection, he's not in your town.
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    I thought it did? The hamster was before my time. Check back here, I'm sure another player will have more info. Are you talking about Pokey? I think he may have come with the Guinea Pig Rescue Center? Anyway, I would guess if he's not listed in your collection, he's not in your town.

I had to look it up, was so long ago for me. Guinea Pig Rescue Center was free but Pokey was not included only unlocked to purchase with donuts. I skipped Pokey.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    uqreject wrote: »
    Hey EA,

The hamster didn't come with the building, it was a separate purchase for donuts, the building was free.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Well, that solves the mystery of the missing hamster.

Thanks all!