EA Forums - Banner

GET RID of the SNOW!!!!!!

Prev1
This holiday event has been dragging on long enough. Get rid of the damn snow already! I'm sick of my town looking so white and dreary - plus those Christmas decorations are starting to outstay their welcome. I want to see greenery again! I've had enough of all this ice everywhere. When's the next update coming? Will my snowmen melt? Do I store all these winter themed event items or leave them out for multiplier points? They will look so out of place when the snow is gone - I might have to hide them all behind other buildings!

And also all this collecting of the event currency is getting to become a grind and is very tedious. I already have all the event items (I rushed everything in the first day) and I'm sick of this pointless collecting. Even the bonuts aren't worth it. I just want spring to come - I want my town to go back to normal. I want all this snow to go and this Christmas event to end. I want a break from the grind. I just want my town to go back to the summer look so I can just have a bit of a break, redesign my town at my leisure, and not have this game annoyingly take over my life like it has during this damn Christmas event.

Hopefully the take-down update comes soon...

Sorry, just getting in early before these inevitable posts start appearing early January (we all know it's going to happen) It's a nice break from all these 'where's the snow?' posts we are getting now anyway

Replies

• poor john snow!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • poor john snow!

Doesn't matter - he knows nothing anyway. :tongue:
  • I can relate to the title of this thread "Get Rid of the Snow!!!!!!!" Where I live, we just got our first measurable snowfall and that is how I feel about it! :s I'm sure we will get lots more before winter's over. Oh wait, winter hasn't even started yet has it? :#
    Very funny, time appropriate post gocatters! I think you covered most of the future complaints. :)
  • gocatters
    111 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Plus it's also summer where I live in Australia - why are we getting snow anyway? The update takes too long to load and takes too much memory. I did not design all these nice gardens and carefully place flowers for them to just be covered!!!

Lol - in case sarcasm is totally unbeknownst, I truely am looking forward to the Christmas update and really can't wait to see what my town will look like in the snow with all the new buildings/designs I have acquired during 2016 ;)
  • What? I'm pretty sure they replace the graphical assets with the update. Your game doesn't double in size. Besides, more people up in the northern hemisphere play this game than in the Southern Hemisphere. You'll just have to deal with the snow. I for one can't wait for it.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Bring on the snow!
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • OP, I just wanted to thank you for this post. It's my new favorite.

Me six weeks from now also greatly appreciates it.
  • AJtheboss1 wrote: »
    What? I'm pretty sure they replace the graphical assets with the update. Your game doesn't double in size. Besides, more people up in the northern hemisphere play this game than in the Southern Hemisphere. You'll just have to deal with the snow. I for one can't wait for it.

Not familiar with sarcasm?

• Australian Xmas for everyone!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • gocatters wrote: »
    AJtheboss1 wrote: »
    What? I'm pretty sure they replace the graphical assets with the update. Your game doesn't double in size. Besides, more people up in the northern hemisphere play this game than in the Southern Hemisphere. You'll just have to deal with the snow. I for one can't wait for it.

Wow, you must be a real mind reader. I never knew people can tell apart sarcasm from seriousness over text. Especially text that looks so much like a rant.

SMH

Go home kid.

• Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    #cantwaitforwintereventtostart
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited December 2016

Do you have proof that more people in the northern hemisphere play this game than in the southern hemisphere? Or are you just trying to wind up the OP?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • You have won the race, my friend!
  • AJtheboss1 wrote: »
    gocatters wrote: »

Wow, you must be a real mind reader. I never knew people can tell apart sarcasm from seriousness over text. Especially text that looks so much like a rant.

SMH

Go home kid.

Let's just have a bit of fun in this thread

• I will up it beginning of January. B)
  • [YUAlmOQ_zpsf20c3cf3.jpg
    >:)>:)>:) ...'MEMBER SNOW???!!!
    ...YEEEAAWHHH!!! I 'MEMBER!!! >:)>:)>:)
    Screenshot_20161117-034737_zps332z5lhn.png
    >:)>:)B)>:)>:) ...YEEEAAWHHH!!! I 'MEMBER!!! >:)>:)B)>:)>:)
  • Just been confirmed 'no snow' expected in December in my area of the world.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Oh, my poor head! What snow?
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• Wouldn't know if there was snow of not due to the fog.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2016

Do you have proof that more people in the northern hemisphere play this game than in the southern hemisphere? Or are you just trying to wind up the OP?
    There are more people in the northern hemisphere than there are on the southern one. Simple fact. Once you know that, it comes down to some basic mathematical principles of more people equaling more possible odds of players. If the ratio is 3:1 northern to southern than the odds are there are more people in north playing.

You can argue this all you want, but this is used everyday with statistics anyslists. Heck, even gamblers use this.

It would be nice to find out what the exact numbers are though. My money is at least 2:1 north or south players.

PS: Since when is pointing out facts and having an opposing opinion "trying to wind people up"? Or are you still salty about that one time you encountered me in stupid apology thread in Off Topic?