EA Forums - Banner

Enjoying the Pagan twist?

Replies

• *thumbs up*
  • 8compte wrote: »
    Last Xmas in Tapped Out. Enjoy it.

Do you have proof mate?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • 8compte wrote: »
    Last Xmas in Tapped Out. Enjoy it.

Do you have proof mate?

No its more of the sky is falling nonsense some like to spew when they dont get what they like. Im on the fence about the event but I will give it a chance. If you dont like it, I seriously doubt EA is going to change it now, there are plenty of other games in the app store. Complaining just gets your blood pressure up. Its not going to change so accept it or move on.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I guess we have to pull out the old stuff to have festive Springfields. This feels a lot like Halloween 2.
  • Yes indeed, very, very much. This is good!
  • Wow. I cant believe people are offended about the content. Im offended that people are offended.
  • spritals148
    1877 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm offended when people can't spell or count! :p
    I have 45min before my mill is ready. I have one neighbour that has all sorts of tents and banners, are those made in the mill?
    2almondnut wrote: »
    I adore the theme :) I squeed all the way through login :) Yay!
    That's exactly the sound I made!!! Squeed! I am so frickin' stealing that! Lol
    I do agree with @1pillform about being able to craft decks and little do-dads, but if that is what the mill is for then I love the bonus of a cool building and I hope it will always work to make stuff :D
    I'm off.
    squeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!! :D:DB)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I am glad that when they said less egg nog they did not mean they were going to reduce the size of the Egg Nog Bar.
  • SchemingMinor
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well it looks like Burns' Summer mansion got a graphical upgrade apparently?
    5l5rwwH.png

I am thinking it might be an easter egg or a reference to The Great Phatsby which will air in January, all of which is reportedly supposed to take place at the summer mansion.

EDIT: Waitaminnit. I just noticed the M in the monogram is upside down to form a W. I don't know if they are going for an aesthetic here or this is short for 'Waylon Burns?'

(would be nice if it was.)
    Post edited by SchemingMinor on
  • nice!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Hidden bonus: the main pagan broad is Maude.
  • If you have the bear cave, your bear is now animated.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • spritals148
    1877 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ooo no way! Awesome! Too cool.

Edit: did you mean the bear breathing or is yours doing something new?
    Think they have the door plate upside down, the W.B. Should read walking in the front door, not walking out. Love the gold though. Sweet catches.
  • Apparently this Sunday's upcoming Simpson's episode features a "Pagan Winter Carnival" so our winter event is following that theme. So far I think it's refreshing.
    +1

I like the update so far, and I don't see any reason to hate on it or the theme. It doesn't mean THTO is going anywhere and frankly if people feel that strongly about it, let them leave.
  • Ooo no way! Awesome! Too cool.

Edit: did you mean the bear breathing or is yours doing something new?
    Think they have the door plate upside down, the W.B. Should read walking in the front door, not walking out. Love the gold though. Sweet catches.

Yes, breathing, was it before? My bad.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Thought he was but maybe not? Lol. You made me look up close on him again though thanks :) love that bear.
  • Not at all. I don't like it one bit. Pegan zombies be gone. This is s joke update, right? I'll wake up to Santa and snowmen tomorrow?
  • Personally, I'm agnostic but I'd rather be tapping Christmas Carolers than pagans.
  • LOVE IT!
    The little pagan girl is so adorable when tapped.
  • I like it a lot having lived in the south west of England I grew up in an area with a lot of pagen history (All the Druids and stuff) BUT........

I wish the prizes weren't so lacklustre.