EA Forums - Banner

I like it. (edit)

Prev134
evant13579
645 posts Member
edited December 2016
if you hate an event minutes after it is released so much to the point you have to vent might be time to take a break from the game lol

EDIT: Day two. Still awesome.
Post edited by evant13579 on

Replies

  • LOL no you don't. You just love to post.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • So far, it's OK. I'm willing to give it a try. The designers are tying this to Sunday's episode, as well as trying something a bit different. It's too soon to be so negative.
  • I will say the lack of new content is pretty shocking.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Mmmm hmmm
    mmmhmm-meme-311.jpg
    Tell it! Im enjoying it as well...
  • I love the snow :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • So far I'm fairly happy with the update, would have liked some land but we don't always get what we would like.
  • I will say the lack of new content is pretty shocking.

    One of my biggest issues. Events have new content. What really has me baffled is the lack of premium content available. I mean it's mind blowing... that's how the game makes money.
  • I like it! Well at least the prizes. I don't need anymore lame christmas stuff that doesn't fit in my town. I actually crafted a bunch of extra fire things from this last halloween event to hide behind my xmas stuff to light it all on fire, but this stuff so far will fit in my halloween/sppoky area! Awesome job EA!
  • Your thread is doing really well. Bravo.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Your thread is doing really well. Bravo.

    My new favorite person in the forum! Cheers.

    BTW OP: The event S **** S!!! The feedback has been pretty darn universal and from a few veteran forum folk who are usually on the "give it time" train. EA has p!ssed in everyone's stockings.
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Your thread is doing really well. Bravo.

    Poor baby...buthurt much lol

    Thanks for the bump...this thread was for you in response to your knee-jerk whine/complain post. You have to be quite the fool not to see that :)

    Your post history speaks for itself, I don't even know why you play the game or come here...just to give you something to complain and whine about?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I guess I am in the minority but I am liking it. It may not be what I expected but I am going to enjoy the event.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I guess I am in the minority but I am liking it. It may not be what I expected but I am going to enjoy the event.

    Same. Plus I like Krampus Willie.
  • Of course I knew it was an insult directed at me. That's why I replied, Einstein. ;)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • During last THOH they started making premium content in the store available every Tuesday instead of all at once or at the start of each act. I am just waiting to see what is on offer.
  • evant13579
    645 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    petehd14 wrote: »
    During last THOH they started making premium content in the store available every Tuesday instead of all at once or at the start of each act. I am just waiting to see what is on offer.

    Yes it's not like these people even knew what all is being released when they made these criticisms
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I guess I am in the minority but I am liking it. It may not be what I expected but I am going to enjoy the event.

    +1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Let's be honest. For the vast majority of events, we get a handful of characters, & some buildings that may or may not be kept out year-round.
    The rest is usually seasonal shovel-ware that gets dumped into storage the minute the update is done. Of the update, probably 20% is practical on a permanent basis.

    Is this Event really so different? As long as the mechanics are sound & the prizes are winnable (with a handful of decent ones), will we really remember a cr*p storyline? (Is there ever a really good & memorable storyline?)

    Personally I'm liking this reversion to the Monorail-type prize mechanics.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Let's be honest. For the vast majority of events, we get a handful of characters, & some buildings that may or may not be kept out year-round.
    The rest is usually seasonal shovel-ware that gets dumped into storage the minute the update is done. Of the update, probably 20% is practical on a permanent basis.

    Is this Event really so different? As long as the mechanics are sound & the prizes are winnable (with a handful of decent ones), will we really remember a cr*p storyline? (Is there ever a really good & memorable storyline?)

    Personally I'm liking this reversion to the Monorail-type prize mechanics.

    Honestly, I keep all my Christmas stuff out, it has it's own area. I only add 'extra' decos here and there to give more of a christmassy feel in my town during the event.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!