• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited January 2013
    We are both neigbors, but I still can't access you yet :(
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    With not being able to access my neighbors yet and looking for things to do in the meantime I've been playing around with the Photoshop. As you guys have probably noticed, I changed my avatar to something more Simpsons related this week. That got me wanting to make more Simpsons related avatars for the forum so I made a Homer and now as I'm waiting for the servers to cycle through and realize most if not all of my neighbors have updated their game I'm working on even more avatars. So if anyone is looking for something new to put in their avatar space they're more than welcome to use one. And if you'd like to see your favorite Simpsons character in avatar form tell me here and I'll work one up for you.

Ooh, Thank You!

• Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    With not being able to access my neighbors yet and looking for things to do in the meantime I've been playing around with the Photoshop. As you guys have probably noticed, I changed my avatar to something more Simpsons related this week. That got me wanting to make more Simpsons related avatars for the forum so I made a Homer and now as I'm waiting for the servers to cycle through and realize most if not all of my neighbors have updated their game I'm working on even more avatars. So if anyone is looking for something new to put in their avatar space they're more than welcome to use one. And if you'd like to see your favorite Simpsons character in avatar form tell me here and I'll work one up for you.

Ooh, Thank You!

Oh yay, a Homer to my Marge! I really like the print font I used for him as it looks like Homer's penmanship quite a bit. No wonder Skinner thought Bart wrote out his own absentee note.

@ Topic: Who should I do next when I get on my Photoshop again, Patty and Selma, Moe and Barney, Lenny and Carl, or Santa's Little Helper and Snowball V? I'm thinking maybe starting with Lenny but I don't know if I should do the ones from the game first meaning it'd be Moe and Barney next.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Legalized bump back to page one.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Great job.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :-(
    Homer is taken already.
    Well perhaps professor Frink might suit me.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    :-(
    Homer is taken already.
    Well perhaps professor Frink might suit me.

Frink would be a fun one to do. I can feel the wheels turning in my head on how to make a Frink avatar just a little bit different from the rest.

EDIT: Oh hey I have four hundred posts. Still that's sixteen hundred plus less than some people but hey I gained another four hundred posts.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:

Ooh, Thank You!

Oh yay, a Homer to my Marge! I really like the print font I used for him as it looks like Homer's penmanship quite a bit. No wonder Skinner thought Bart wrote out his own absentee note.

@ Topic: Who should I do next when I get on my Photoshop again, Patty and Selma, Moe and Barney, Lenny and Carl, or Santa's Little Helper and Snowball V? I'm thinking maybe starting with Lenny but I don't know if I should do the ones from the game first meaning it'd be Moe and Barney next.

It actually looks like my handwriting. 8)

I vote Snowball. Everybody forgets the poor cat.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    It actually looks like my handwriting. 8)

I vote Snowball. Everybody forgets the poor cat.

I'm definitely going to do the pets. I'm going to a good sized batch of them so we can have most of the current in game characters and the ones people want in game the most. Guess that means I'll have to Choo Choo Choose to do Ralph along with Patty and Selma and Lenny and Carl. Should I branch out and do Lou and that other officer always seen with Wiggum? This is definitely a fun way to pass the time until I can get into every neighbor's town.
  • HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited January 2013
    Very cool. I like the avatars, good work.

Hank Scorpio springs to mind.............for some unknown reason........ :lol:
  • zantheman7
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:

Marge3.pngHomer.pngLisa.pngMaggie.pngBart.pngGrandpa.png

Hans Moleman, please!
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    These are great! Good work!
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Added the last of the Simpsons house and Lenny and Carl. I'm currently working on our birthday boy Clancy Wiggum and good old Ralph.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    These are outstanding!
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    zantheman7 wrote:
    Hans Moleman, please!

Moleman? Sure I can work on him when I get to Frink after I do the Wiggums.
  • bgronskis319
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    These are really nice, I'm gonna grab a Homer lol. Thanks for doing these. :D
  • ProfScruffy
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wow! Those look great. I noticed your Marge avatar last night when I was online looking for answers on the game glitch. Spider pig would be my choice for an avatar. Love that pig and his theme song. As for people, crazy cat lady and Bumblebee man are two of my favorites.

Amy
  • zantheman7
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    zantheman7 wrote:
    Hans Moleman, please!

After his name can you write
    My name is Hans.I'm 31 years old. Drinking has ruined my life.
    Kissing him is like kissing a peanut.

please?
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    zantheman7 wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    zantheman7 wrote:
    Hans Moleman, please!

After his name can you write
    My name is Hans.I'm 31 years old. Drinking has ruined my life.
    Kissing him is like kissing a peanut.

please?

I'll definitely see what I can do for him. Might end up doing something animated for that.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wow! Those look great. I noticed your Marge avatar last night when I was online looking for answers on the game glitch. Spider pig would be my choice for an avatar. Love that pig and his theme song. As for people, crazy cat lady and Bumblebee man are two of my favorites.

Amy

Thanks. Didn't think about doing Bumblebee Man yet. I'll add those three to the list.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!