Prev1
LPNintendoITA
11386 posts Member
edited December 2016
click to enlarge
7uElpbi.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Majority of this stuff is being rehashed from previous Christmas/winter events. This game is so dead.
  • i just really want Costington's and Springfield Mall, but they never return
  • no cool new items?
  • the dates mostly indicates all returning stuff available during the event in different dates
  • F'ing lame.
  • What is this "Mystery Gift" on 12/21?
  • What is this "Mystery Gift" on 12/21?

trust me, you don't wanna know.
  • **** LP, now I REALLY wanna know...! ;)
  • Can't write O...M....G... really...?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11386 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    From what I can read, by buying some items in the Mystery Gift period (some of which already have rebate on donuts too) you can get vouchers. with them you can buy Mystery Boxes that contains 1 of many returning items from previous winter events:

Silver: Christmas Clams $50 a Pound, Tropical Island, Virgil's Cabin, Christmas Racoon, Ebenezer Burns, Leftorium Express, Picture on a Rembrandt, Abercrmbie and Rich, Festvus CBG, Springfield Animal Shelter, Wooly Bully, Helter Shelter, Plow King's Plow, Fort Sensible

Gold: Sequel Stop, Ye Olde Chocolate Shoppe, Plow King, Victor's Secret, Springfield Skating Rink, Spruce Caboose, Mrs. Sinclair, Mr. Plow, Springfield Mall

Platinum: Springfield Orphanage, Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Wall-E Weasels, Sophie Krustofsky, North Pole Station, Slide Factory, Bear Cave, EFCOT Center, The Yes Guy, Costington's

i haven't drilled in it yet cause i need to go soon but that seems to be the case...

i also added some other returning items that i just noticed
  • I'm stalking wikisimpsons! Lol
  • LPNintendoITA
    11386 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm stalking wikisimpsons! Lol

sorry but you can stop stalking now. i'm off to bed and soon will be on my way to the 1 day vacation. will be back in the afternoon
    also no need to refresh. you can just select on top the Follow button if you're registered to recieve an email when i edit.
    Note: You'll get many though, also you need to check the page to recieve the following notifications
  • I'm stalking wikisimpsons! Lol

sorry but you can stop stalking now. i'm off to bed and soon will be on my way to the 1 day vacation. will be back in the afternoon
    also no need to refresh. you can just select on top the Follow button if you're registered to recieve an email when i edit.
    Note: You'll get many though, also you need to check the page to recieve the following notifications

Sounds good thanks! Have a nice vacation!!
  • I hope bundled items will be available separately if you have part of it like THOH.
  • Mmmmmm, spending 800 donuts on Costingtons. that's a rare opportunity to pay above retail for a retail operation. Why am i in favor of this? Because it feels like Christmas shopping? Reminds me of the ordeal the apostles went through? Probably that's it. its a way to feel kinship with our ancestors whose lives were hardier out of necessity. And that made the holidays all the more important. Sweeter. Hey we've lost John Glenn.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I will spend 800 donuts on Costingtons if I have to. I don't understand how to get these mystery tickets. Will it be possible to get everything in those mystery boxes that you don't have? There's about 11 items in those that I do not have.
  • the odds are not that bad tho if the list is correct as some of the items are free from the last winter event
  • Can anyone confirm if the mystery gifts costs in-game cash or will it be donuts? The wiki page shows the cost as cash for all three levels.
  • It's not in-game cash. It's vouchers you get from buying the premium items that are available at the same time as the mystery gifts. So, they cost donuts indirectly.
  • angelhjr wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the mystery gifts costs in-game cash or will it be donuts? The wiki page shows the cost as cash for all three levels.

Those are vouchers (not in-game cash) you get by buying other items with donuts if I'm not mistaken.