EA Forums - Banner

Two great changes of this update.

Haven't seen a thread about this yet so I wanted to make one to appreciate it.

1. The update bar is black instead of white. How cool is that? I'd never ever have imagined that EA would actually change this. Last year we couldn't read anything at all, so that is great!
2. The tap a gnome in your friends town: out said you can do it once a day. And as we all already know once a day for EA is normally "again after 24h" which basically makes it impossible to really do it once a day. But this time it really is! The timer resets at a specific time (1am here) and you can hunt the gnome whenever you feel like! Now if only they could change the friends visits to reset at 1am too, that'd be so awesome!

Replies

• I would wait a bit on the reset. Mine says 13 hours to go for a gnome in a friends town which is about when i tapped him yesterday. For reference that will be about 6pm my time.

But i agree a specific reset time would be so much better
  • When I first trapped a gnome in a friends town the next one was available 47 minutes later which was 1am. I really hope that wasn't just the first one but I admit I didn't check the timer again. Will check later.
  • Absolutely agree. And the second change - I hope it's not a bug to be fixing to what is normal "once a day" for EA :mrgreen: Yeah, would be so appreciated if they do this change for friends visits as well.
  • I would wait a bit on the reset. Mine says 13 hours to go for a gnome in a friends town which is about when i tapped him yesterday. For reference that will be about 6pm my time

Same here. Still need to wait 12 hours for the next gnome.
  • AyraGray wrote: »
    I would wait a bit on the reset. Mine says 13 hours to go for a gnome in a friends town which is about when i tapped him yesterday. For reference that will be about 6pm my time

Same here. Still need to wait 12 hours for the next gnome.

Same here, so it resets for all of us at the same time, which is 1 am in my case. You probably coincidentally tapped it around that time but it's really a fixed reset time! Woohoo!
  • Another one is that when you go to the neighbour area, it's snowing fast.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Reset timer is awesome, agree!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Yes, it's nice to know when it's ready. Seems we're able to tap two gnomes per day.