EA Forums - Banner

Christmas 2016

installed update now game keeps crashing I need answers please help EA

Replies

• SICKENING!!! That's what this year's Christmas "offering" is; just plain sickening! This time of year is supposed to be about Christmas and all that goes into it. So what did the yahoos at EA come up with for this year? Tradional Christmasy things? Oh "gods" no! Instead, they are force-feeding us a strong dose of Paganism. Paganism!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am so upset right now that I could just spit donughts. What's most upsetting, in addition to blatantly violating the very essence of the First Commandment, is that there is no means provided for opting out for those of us who are greatly offended by this. I guess those of us who truely value the observance of the birth of Jesus (Emanuel, God with us) are just supposed to shut up and take these adulterous insults lying down. Well I'm speaking up, and I hope the rest of you will, too.
  • aValIs4NU wrote: »
    SICKENING!!! That's what this year's Christmas "offering" is; just plain sickening! This time of year is supposed to be about Christmas and all that goes into it. So what did the yahoos at EA come up with for this year? Tradional Christmasy things? Oh "gods" no! Instead, they are force-feeding us a strong dose of Paganism. Paganism!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!

I am so upset right now that I could just spit donughts. What's most upsetting, in addition to blatantly violating the very essence of the First Commandment, is that there is no means provided for opting out for those of us who are greatly offended by this. I guess those of us who truely value the observance of the birth of Jesus (Emanuel, God with us) are just supposed to shut up and take these adulterous insults lying down. Well I'm speaking up, and I hope the rest of you will, too.

@aValIs4NU This is the Bugs and Issues with gameplay section. There are numerous conversations in numerous threads in the GD Section if you care to join in over there.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • As far as I'm concerned, this is a major bug. As in a flaw in the developers brains. What are they thinking!?