EA Forums - Banner

Mobile Forum - no replies

When I view the forum on my phone, I can only see the original posts, not the replies for any threads. Switched to desktop mode, but same thing. Any fixes for this?

Replies

• @cjsad99 Clear your browser history and restart it and see if that has fixed the problem. If not, try using a different browser.
  • cjsad99 wrote: »
    When I view the forum on my phone, I can only see the original posts, not the replies for any threads. Switched to desktop mode, but same thing. Any fixes for this?

This will happen if you’re using an ad blocker that is configured to block comments. If that’s what is going on, you can either disable that feature of the blocker or (with mobile Safari, for example) reload the page in question without content blockers.
  • cjsad99
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2016

This will happen if you’re using an ad blocker that is configured to block comments. If that’s what is going on, you can either disable that feature of the blocker or (with mobile Safari, for example) reload the page in question without content blockers.

Thanks, an ad blocker was the issue!