EA Forums - Banner

PSA: How to easily find Pagans

Prev1
When you have a quest that requires antlers to unlock an item, tap "do it" and each time it will go to a pagan. AbA7ZOpl.jpg

BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• This afternoon for the first time, I had that antler icon on the left in your picture. When I tapped that it scrolled directly to them. Most of them were behind buildings. Prior to that tool about all I was doing was annoying the Spukler kids >:)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Yeah, this is really helpful, I found it tonight :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    This afternoon for the first time, I had that antler icon on the left in your picture. When I tapped that it scrolled directly to them. Most of them were behind buildings. Prior to that tool about all I was doing was annoying the Spukler kids >:)

The Spucklers kids do look like pagans.
  • I just put my device down for a minute or two, refresh some of the satanic threads here, and by then a bunch of Pagans will have made their way to the landing zone.
  • jtgroth
    370 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Once you have unlocked the rune crafting screen you can also use the green button in the top right corner that shows how many runes you need for the next level. WARNING: if you have enough runes to upgrade, it won't find pagans it will spend your runes on the upgrade. So make sure you do not have enough runes for the upgrade first
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    Once you have unlocked the rune crafting screen you can also use the green button in the top right corner that shows how many runes you need for the next level. WARNING: if you have enough runes to upgrade, it won't find pagans it will spend your runes on the upgrade. So make s
    ^^ This is what I've been doing. Same as Halloween & other "level-up crafting" Events before it. :smile:

• johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    I had it for awhile but it's gone from my task book now
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I had it for awhile but it's gone from my task book now

It should be back after you turn in your four offerings for today.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    I had it for awhile but it's gone from my task book now

I already did.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz wrote: »
    This afternoon for the first time, I had that antler icon on the left in your picture. When I tapped that it scrolled directly to them. Most of them were behind buildings. Prior to that tool about all I was doing was annoying the Spukler kids >:)

The Spucklers kids do look like pagans.

I've tried tapping Teddy Roosevelt more times than I care to admit.
    (he was godless after all)
  • I had it for awhile but it's gone from my task book now

I already did.

Try going to KL? It's working for the people who's elf won't come out of his box when he's supposed to.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I haven't had it available either. Although I have been pretty good at finding the pagans.
  • Add to this question (thanks all btw cuz I was pulling happyone's(?) go into move mood, turn off buildings and search. These ways are much easier)
    ?once I've turned in the 4 daily's for it's prize, should I wait for the next day to turn in more? Don't want to waste or be stranded not getting the daily :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have continued to turn in items, because I know I play enough to at least get 4 small offerings each day.
  • Add to this question (thanks all btw cuz I was pulling happyone's(?) go into move mood, turn off buildings and search. These ways are much easier)
    ?once I've turned in the 4 daily's for it's prize, should I wait for the next day to turn in more? Don't want to waste or be stranded not getting the daily :)

I've been waiting and only turning in the required amount. For now I'll continue to do that unitl I have excess built up then do more.
  • A similar pagan-finding effect happens if you have a daily task that needs antlers or runestones...
  • Thank you.
  • You misspelled Penguins
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    You misspelled Penguins

Yes, I meant Penguins. Although these are really ugly penguins :p
  • When you have a quest that requires antlers to unlock an item, tap "do it" and each time it will go to a pagan. AbA7ZOpl.jpg

Has anyone figured out why that antler/penguin finder is sometimes there -sometimes not?